Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

only people who actually street bomb should talk shit. ie: all of kgb, moe, beks and....? i'm sorry but in my opinion, the red line doesnt really count. yeah, i said it... its like freights. its cool and all, but if u dont bomb streets, stfu! i think it should be a rule u can only state an opinion when u post a new pic of your own shit.

• Like 1

the irony of that statement

teah, i know: i said that in a post with no pic. well, not as ironic as some statements ive read on here. kids talking about biting etc and they cant be seen up anywhere. i was gonna add the only exception to that rule is if its general knowledge what u write and yr willing to back yr shit up. but that will never happen....

how about this: one good pic at the beginning of the week of yr own recent shit entitles you to a week's shit-talking...

damn how many screen names you internet gangsters got.......everytime i get on this bitch its a first post mother fucker yappin' bout how the mother fuckers running your town are toys or are bitch or are fat or are this or are that.....but then when reality comes you hard ass glock packing hood living fighting ass mother fuckers put on your running shoes and take off....if i was from D.C i would call yall some bammas......and i dont got no problem telling anyone who this is p.m me if you want to know....BUMP THE REAL MOTHER FUCKERS DOING IT OVER THERE YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE