Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Theres another historic ass hopper that has Elk, Expert and that dude Reo on it... if my history is correct he was one of the first cats writing in DC. All of those hoppers float around that midwest, I've been seeing them for at least a decade.

no. never heard of reo. maybe you didnt mean "history" maybe you meant"HIS STORY" cuz it sounds like some bullshit to me...

ok... let me define how i came up w my list.

dc is a street bombing city... we had no aboveground trains until late 70s or so and by then graf scene was solidly doing buses and city walls.

dc graf is about city streets not trains. trains are nice, but my definition of a dc writer is how are you banging streets. i did not count walls facing train lines or in the back of industrial parks or behind ranger surplus in manassas... i also go by what everyday people are talking about, not graf writers on a website... people were talking about che, moe, juju etc. sime is mad up, but even he will agree (i think) that he didnt start really banging the streets this year until late, while che and moe havent done anything else all year. my test is: walk down any street in any hood in dc and whose shit are you likely to see. i believe its a toss-up between che and moe and everybody else (including myself) are far behind.

ok... let me define how i came up w my list.

dc is a street bombing city... we had no aboveground trains until late 70s or so and by then graf scene was solidly doing buses and city walls.

dc graf is about city streets not trains. trains are nice, but my definition of a dc writer is how are you banging streets. i did not count walls facing train lines or in the back of industrial parks or behind ranger surplus in manassas... i also go by what everyday people are talking about, not graf writers on a website... people were talking about che, moe, juju etc. sime is mad up, but even he will agree (i think) that he didnt start really banging the streets this year until late, while che and moe havent done anything else all year. my test is: walk down any street in any hood in dc and whose shit are you likely to see. i believe its a toss-up between che and moe and everybody else (including myself) are far behind.

1revjb.png

Back in my day....

• Like 1

All respect due but I'm tired of the talk....

Quit acting like DC'S AUTHORITY FIGURE..KNOWS ALL...etc...

and let the kids learn for themselves TODAY, and be they OWN AUTHORITY OF THEMSELVES...

Let them live their journey, they're experiences.... and not what your trying to construct for them...

by teaching them what YOUR opinion of the subject matter consists of....

exactly like what the system is and the badge toten dickheads do..

LET THEM LIVE FOR THEMSELVES.........

How about we "JUDGE" who put in the most work in this city for the last DECADE...

and is there really any competition to be held? and does the winner even give a fuck

about another label another human being's opinion has entitled him to....A runnerup?.....hahaha.....

I did more fills in three nights then most do in a year.. a decade for some......

keep your titles... i can only be addressed by my letters......

Ultra.... You make your judgements from a hardcore bombing point of view...

which is respected and a very essential part of the game...but only as "part" of this game...

I'll make mine from a 100% graffiti "WRITER".....let me fix this for you...

"dc graf is about city streets not trains. trains are nice, but "MY" definition/opinion of a dc "BOMBER" is how are you banging streets

Your judging how great a leftfielder played this year.....can't hit or piece for shit...wearing the same glove everyone wears .etc...

but walkedblocks and played his outfield postition really well....that's what a REAL "WRITER" CONSISTS OF TO YOU?....

Trains don't count?... cmonow money..... by the hundreds...I have more burners running around the

entire nation then cast has handstyles laying around downtown..... if you gonna judge the "work" one put's in.....

judge all of it......not only what your opinionated to..

I'll Judge the whole game and the actual PLAYER.. not just his right arm and 2lefttoes..

..MVP STATUS..A REAL DC "WRITER" THAT DOES IT "ALL"...

One that doesn't sit back and talk shit on what he DIDN'T DO, CAN'T DO or WON'T DO........

MORE OF ONE THAT LEARNED HE COULD...AND DID............

..PEAR...

STILL HAS THE CITY ON LOCK FOR THE 09 even though he aint here....

...STREETS, TRACKSIDES..ROOFTOPS..TRAINS..LEGALS.. HANDSTYLES..THROWUPS..PIECES..ORIGINALITY..CREATIVITY..

SPOTS..NUMBERS.........Don't get me wrong... I'm a streets kinda guy myself...

but to judge a "writer" only on the streets.....

cmonow......

When has there ever been ANYONE in this city to go ALL CITY and be up on all 5 lines with quality and quantity?.....

people claiming king of this city use the term a lil loosely........atleast it sounds good........

now... ultra and I are like brothers.. which is why we argue cause we can and still move forward...

i think it's time for you and I both to set a better example and stay off this bullshit forum.....

which does nothing but misconstrue intentions, breed hate and exposes everything to EVERYONE....

wanna see graffiti.... go play in the streets kids.....like we used to do...........

...everybody wants to be somebody and I can't wait till ima nobody if I could only quit doing ME..........

LONGEVITY...

YOUR DUMB........ BLUELINE?...... don't get me wrong... there's a whole lot of greats to this city... SOME,CERT,SMK,DEMON,EON,CAVE,REZIST ETCETC..... but once again, that title is used a lil too loosely by many in my book........I'm talking blocks on every corner to this city, ALL CITY..... and up on EVERY LINE......

Cave knows I have a lot of respect for him.....

but that title hasn't been fit yet....

SYCE......

keep in the blackbook money....... keep working on them skillz and can control BEFORE you expose yourself to the world as anything other then what you want to be respected for......

and if ya new to the city.... this is the last place you wanna come through with a cocky heartbeat......

even if you are from the southside of Chitown....

just some kindhearted criticism.. take if for what you will.....I'm sure you'll get enough hate by the others.....

• Like 1

SYCE......

keep in the blackbook money....... keep working on them skillz and can control BEFORE you expose yourself to the world as anything other then what you want to be respected for......

and if ya new to the city.... this is the last place you wanna come through with a cocky heartbeat......

even if you are from the southside of Chitown....

just some kindhearted criticism.. take if for what you will.....I'm sure you'll get enough hate by the others.....

I APPRECIATE THE FINE WORDS, AND TRUST I'M NOT TRYING TO BE COCKY ESPECIALLY ON 12OZ. I JUST WANTED TO THROW OUT WAT I DID, AND YES YOUR RIGHT THERE ARE PLENTY OF HATERS. I DON'T LET THEM PHASE ME AT ALL. WHEN I DO PAINT ITS LIKE PRACTICE TO ME UNTIL I GET BETTER IMMA KEEP IT MOVING

These kids painting trains these days never went through what we did. City walls are all that matter to the greatest generation! kids these days are such a huuuge disapointment

wow, youre funny... i never said that. im just explaining my position as a dc bomber to you as a non-dc non-bomber...

and i went by my guidelines which is who has got the streets talkin? (not the internet talkin) pear def put it in (i'm a huge pear fan) and still is putting it in, out of town tho... dc people are talking about moe and che and juju. period. i like trains. ive painted trains. people have posted em here. but my list was about dc streets. and about getting writers to consider what makes a top bomber... and i wanted to speak up for the 3 writers who dont really come on here and post... and as far as my age: im in this for life. unless youre a select few on this thread, i paint more now at my age than you do at your age (and when i was your age, you woulda been no comp)... and it remains to be seen if you'll still be doing it 20 years later...