Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
amok over me? hahaha okay thats whats up, check your numbers in the next few weeks..streets speak louder then this forum, keep repostin the same 3 spots you have, or had.

your gonna have to learn to climb little man and if you slip it will be a cold fall. keep bumping each other children you have numbers and safety on the web.

remember that fixed gear with all the bells and whistles son? I COPPED THAT SHIT..CHYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

you home, or what?

ride your new fixie over to the tough streets round my way... let's paint pieces with scraps and SCHMOKE MAD BRUNTZ

kramer054.jpg

:lol: :lol:

reposts. cause flicking starts next week.

and everyone else gets a shout out in this 12oz post.. shouts to friends in low places (northern VA), that dude kasr for piecing in the cold, and most importantly miley cyrus, cause she's one year closer to 18, and finally, shout out to the state of ohio, and those of you who slash pieces for fun!

100_2784.jpg

100_2783.jpg

100_2787.jpg

100_2791.jpg

100_2792.jpg

100_2793.jpg

100_2681.jpg

your gonna have to learn to climb little man and if you slip it will be a cold fall. keep bumping each other children you have numbers and safety on the web.

Lil man? Ha son you don't know me I'll come see your old ass and punch you dead in your face stop tryin to hype yourself you washed up fuckin attention whore talkin internet security what are you obviously annoynimously talkin shit through? A website, don't reply to this if you are legitimately about the shit that falls out your mouth then pm me where you tryin to square nigga thinks he's doin big shhit ha nigga stop ridin coattails and hop of the dick you know you won't log off 12oz and see anyone in the street so have fun hittin the same few spots around tysons corner, the richest most upscale town in virginia, pussy. Cock it if ya got it

Lil man? Ha son you don't know me I'll come see your old ass and punch you dead in your face stop tryin to hype yourself you washed up fuckin attention whore talkin internet security what are you obviously annoynimously talkin shit through? A website, don't reply to this if you are legitimately about the shit that falls out your mouth then pm me where you tryin to square nigga thinks he's doin big shhit ha nigga stop ridin coattails and hop of the dick you know you won't log off 12oz and see anyone in the street so have fun hittin the same few spots around tysons corner, the richest most upscale town in virginia, pussy. Cock it if ya got it

Haha, there are spots in tysons? no way...