Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Not trying to talk tuff over the net but chances are I could beat down most/if not all of you cats in a 1-on-1, ....................

Man, you can keep this ol sensative shit in SF there lil buddy. I'm feeling a lil left out that I didn't get to meet you. Next time you in town feel free to holla and we'll see if ya "internet tuff talk" holds up. ;) ... I'm no gangster by anymeans, but if you wanna label a stand up guy, the term soldier will suffice.....as I was raised by the true definition of the term...We all know that there will always be someone bigger and badder then yourself, a Man, stands up to them too with nothing to lose.... Your visions are misconstrued money...so here's what you don't know "bama".. Funny, how a Sf fag is using Dc slang to complain about white folk that speak with slang or aren't proper as they "should be".................

your intelect - 1..........

Lesson 1: Dc's transit system run's through two states and a district, which makes us the DMV. (i'll let you figure that one out since your such the intelect).....(DMV being the big picture of DC if you will) . meaning... go ride "all" the lines before you base your judgements on the 10 blocks that you walked around in NW........your vision of "the city"..... Dc's much bigger then what you've been told princess.....

dc_metro.gif

Lesson 2: Dc itself, wouldnt be shit without it's surrounding "suburbs"... which by the way.... are just as if not more gang and crime populated then most neighborhoods "in" the city,... Pg county, you have no idea bitchboy..murderonedone...... Arlington county has the second largest population of ms in the country...speaking from experience, a trip to fairfax county detention is just as grimey as dc's central booking.... Once again, you have no clue... You should def. go on a suburbansafari next time you come around....hha......

Lesson 3:. You in here cause some cat that came through Dc and headed to Sf that dissed one ya boys got you all butthurt..... How bout this,,, Aker dont live here, why the fuck you here?.. lets see, you live on the westcoast, another writer, who is from your same city, dissed your same homeboy on film, war4.......... whats wrong pussy, dont wanna pick up "local" problems? yousa scared sensative bitch princess.... i suggest you choose ya battles wisely and in this case, case meaning yousa pussy.... i guess you are, you chose to battle a whole city on an entirely diff. coast (online) instead of the one you could actually handle in reality right in your same "city"... lol........ youshook..... :lol:

Lesson 4: I am middle class. I work for a living, pay a mortgage, take care of family and live an honest life... Speak on what you know....Plenty shades of grey to this city.........

pushgifts.jpg

Lesson 5: When it comes to an outsider talkin shit on Dc as a whole......

keep ya online antics to yaself homeboy...... if you really have a problem with some of us Dc fellas... feel free to come see me in reality....... as I talk the same game in person.........

filmoe2.jpg

"yourhood"...pfffttttttt.....................

yours truly....

wiggahwon ..........................

Last time I was out this way I met a whole rack of you "dc" boys. Thats what kills me. I know whats up with DC, 10% of you are from DC (really live in DC) the rest of you hardened gangstas are from Fairfax County or Montgomery County. Scuse me, one of you bamas was like "yea Im from Manaspus (whatever the fuck that is)" DC area you either rich boy or poor boy, no in between shit.

So ya dawgz lets roll up on some bums tonite with baseball bats. Fuck ya Gs!!! Some gansta shit, Who's down? Roll Callllll!!!!

Roundin up the feirce posse

t9k315.jpg

2ef5i6w.jpg

2hx0yed.jpg

1junfo.jpg

vin2ac.jpg

2gu9ijk.jpg

mwxxl1.jpg

1z7siw.jpg

PILEDRIVER WOULDN"T LAST A DAY IN THIS TOWN. HE"S JUST ANOTHER SON WHO GETS HIS SHIT RUN THROUGH BY AKER .....COMIN ON HERE TALK SHIT ON THE CHOCOLATE CITY! WHAT A FUCKIN DIP SHIT!

Did I hit a soft spot? Someones feelings were hurt on the internet? I apologize wholeheartidly. I never meant to hurt you. You guys that took the time to reply are too street for me, especially the guy on the ladder wearing capri pants. I will leave your thread and retreat to SF and not return to the DC thread, the city "I wouldn't last a day"

If I can leave one parting memory, as Cast144 correctly quotes me "you have to love bums"

Did I hit a soft spot? Someones feelings were hurt on the internet? I apologize wholeheartidly. I never meant to hurt you. You guys that took the time to reply are too street for me, especially the guy on the ladder wearing capri pants. I will leave your thread and retreat to SF and not return to the DC thread, the city "I wouldn't last a day"

If I can leave one parting memory, as Cast144 correctly quotes me "you have to love bums"

that bum is gonna give you aids... cat aids

..........:huh:

youmad.jpg

Did I hit a soft spot?

you even speak like a lil ol softy.....Soft spot, naw......I just stand behind my city "wholeheartedly" bitchboy..... like i said princess..... if and when you come back to Dc, feel free to look me up.. ima lil too old to play some backnforth internet bullshit with some pansy SF fuck...... ;)

i gotta feelin the crocodile hunters comin back to life........pffftttt........

if anyone knows this retard or his left markings...pm me................

who got some new flicks?......

piledriver... shut the fuck up... go cry on your own thread... jeezus! here's my memory of sf. some black and phillipino bammas tried to step to me on the street cuz i wouldnt buy their shitty cd so i turned around and punked them... i thought they were gonna cry... other than that i had a good time... big ups to my man giant....