Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its like 90 percent of DC shit on here is ten years old or some fools daydreaming about back in the day...

so should we just post up shit from 5 years ago? cause if we post shit from today kids get hated on, and if we post shit from 10 years ago people are gonna say somethin too..lol. with that being said, anybody got any hsk shit or aker and ecos?

not at all. the thing is if you post shit just show some discretion... ...maybe if its in a dope ass spot or a slick hand...but like 3 different angle shots of a hollow throw up? comeon...theres plenty of recent shit done within the last year that is fresh...just my opinion. theres no need to continually post shit to make more pages...just my opinion

seriously old flicks are not better than no flicks and if you look back at this thread they are the same pics that have been posted before. again and again and again...fuck it...

interesting you see it that way....

I just lurk in this thread and 70% of the shit in here is crap...the thread has just recently picked up again to where it is enjoyable to view. I would rather see old reposted flicks than the same dude posting of 50 this shit ass hands, or the usual bickering that goes on in here, but whatever its your thread do what you will....

keep up the good work

Amen

Cert

Cave

Pear

Rezist

Rob

Nehi.....