Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but that looks like the worst graff video I've ever seen.

and you had no logical response to my statement. thats cause what I said was true isn't it.

Your a toy who doesnt even write so your words are just as pointless as your life.Anyone in that video is far better than the majority of shit posted on this thread.

Your a toy who doesnt even write so your words are just as pointless as your life.Anyone in that video is far better than the majority of shit posted on this thread.

Toys know toys so that explains the line-up in that video, but they're still not from D.C. or painting in D.C. regardless of how you feel about their skill level. You seem to get upset very easily is that because you have no valid arguement? this STILL is not the toy thread...

so you and your video go somewhere else

Toys know toys so that explains the line-up in that video, but they're still not from D.C. or painting in D.C. regardless of how you feel about their skill level. You seem to get upset very easily is that because you have no valid arguement? this STILL is not the toy thread...

so you and your video go somewhere else

Oh this isnt a toy thread? thats funny cuz 99 percent of the shit on here is toy as fuck including evreything you have said or will say.fucking faggot.

and its not my video.a female mc from NYC made it clown boy.

"bombing" the amtrak lines means you paint all city yo yo. you know whats funny..how much you suck and how big you think you are.. not to mention the majority of the shit posted on the thread is better than you and they get more respect than you. how can you claim to be krishna and have such potty mouth? how can you honestly think your good..seriously? i'm not on here saying that im the best. im just simply saying im better than you, and have handle more biz then you. and i make more money than you. and im sure fuck more bitches than you hahahaha. fuck this website im out peace

p.s i dont care about your response because your worthless

if your not from the dc area...GET THE FUCK OUT...and dont try and come back sayin "O YOU DONT LIVE HERE GO AWAY TOO." well i do live here so lick my balls...as you can see (or maybe you can read) this is a WASHINGTON DC THREAD FUCKERS....not b-more or anyother. straight up and down...im fed up with these chumps in here talkin shit and not wreckin. settle ur shit in the street not online stupid fucks...if your in dc area and really doin it keep doin your shit and big ups to all yall

"bombing" the amtrak lines means you paint all city yo yo. you know whats funny..how much you suck and how big you think you are.. not to mention the majority of the shit posted on the thread is better than you and they get more respect than you. how can you claim to be krishna and have such potty mouth? how can you honestly think your good..seriously? i'm not on here saying that im the best. im just simply saying im better than you, and have handle more biz then you. and i make more money than you. and im sure fuck more bitches than you hahahaha. fuck this website im out peace

p.s i dont care about your response because your worthless

yeah thats why you have posted nothing but shit talking & whinning.get off my nuts fool.

if you hate me so much why do you keep talking about me???? hmmmmmmmmmm

I ain't from DC, but I grew up around a lot of great

history in DC. I can easily say that anyone who bases

their opinion of any city from what they see on here...

is a complete toy. People will always write on the walls.

Always.

Not just internet nerds.

Bump that CERT.

Stoked on that shit big time!

Oh this isnt a toy thread? thats funny cuz 99 percent of the shit on here is toy as fuck including evreything you have said or will say.fucking faggot.

and its not my video.a female mc from NYC made it clown boy.

And what makes it even toyer is cats that aren't even from D.C. post their wack shit on here,

and she should stick to mc'ing cause the graff ain't working