Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow thats original. surely you can come up with something better.

Since your on my nuts so bad why dont you check out the last issue of "Under Pressure" so you jock some more of my fame.

you know what i have been holding this back..you have talked shit to me in the past and i held back. fuck you fool you have no fame no muscles no money. and to end it all you SUCK!!!..shut the fuck up!!!! god you suck!!!! i'll burn you with my left hand as i knock you the hell out with my other.grow the fuck up how old are you, talking about you'll kick my teeth in......why dont you come to my neighborhood and see whats up and no need to bring anybody. it'll be one on one and see if you dont go to the hospitl. and no need to bring weapons, i stay with the red beam like darth vader. come with it homie they allllll haters..

i cant wait for you bullshit trying to be hard "quote". anybody that knows me on here knows i handle my biz and you can see me anywhere.

if your so old learn to fuckin grow up, be a man. if you think your sooooo good you shouldnt have an EGO the size that you do and everyone can agree with me on that one.

maybe its TIME! get better in what you claim as graff fuckin chump!

OLD MAN!

i say nothing but the truth.