Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the only mags Spc is in is maxi um and Glamor,i think the article on how he gets over his heavy flow was moving.

Of course a toy like you would know nothing about real graff history or how I was in mags years before you even thought of graff.

And why you calling yourself AMO? My boy AMO ksw has been writing that since like '97.

Yeah,thats why Im in mags and books all over the globe and you gotta keep posting your own weak ass shit on here making DC look worse than it already is.

Go paint that wall in the woods behind marley mall and practice some more before poluting the public with your garbage,

o maybe if i send all my shit to the mags they will put it in... worked for you,what the fuck is marley mall?

I like how Mr.SPC only makes posts when a member in BM posts something, just so he can talk more shit. Sure our straight-letters suck, but you've been painting for over 10 years and you can't pull off a simple straight-letter piece. It's pretty sad that a self-proclaimed king is beefing with a bunch of fucking kids.

I like how Mr.SPC only makes posts when a member in BM posts something, just so he can talk more shit. Sure our straight-letters suck, but you've been painting for over 10 years and you can't pull off a simple straight-letter piece. It's pretty sad that a self-proclaimed king is beefing with a bunch of fucking kids.

Its sad that your making such a bad name for yourself.Its sad that you think you are good.

Its sad that dont know anything about graff history.Sad sad sad............

spc you old herb ass nigga its really sad that us fuckin your stickers got your old ass out of the retirement home putting up new ones, i dont know if you and that walker of yours have been there yet but you have no more annapolis stickers either, so call up that elderly bus and get your ass down there bitch

Its sad that your making such a bad name for yourself.Its sad that you think you are good.

Its sad that dont know anything about graff history.Sad sad sad............

no were not you we know were toys but in 3 months of bombing dc and general bombing weve made more of a name then you have in over 10 years and isnt that kirshana bull shit supposed to be about peace? your old racist ass contradicts your "religion" its not really a religion just a bunch of douche bags worshiping goats i can only think of like 3 people that like you (including meca and ners) you need to go live your live bitch youve only got about 3 more years what are you like 50? i think your ugly ass girl is waiting for some kids or something

such as?....

Here you go.Read and weep toys.And this is only a partial list.:lol:

"SPC ONE" has been Featured in "GRAPHOTISM" over a dozen times as well as "X2 PROJECT","PHANTOM"(several times), "3rd SHIFT","NITE CRAWLERS"(numerous times),"THE 5th GOAL","ILLEGAL SQUAD/THE 7TH LETTER", "ON YO ASS","PREVAIL","PLAID RABBIT"(numerous times),"HYPOCRITES"(numerous times),"URBAN AUTOGRAFF","NUDE CELEBRITY","CAN CRUSHERS","INDECENT EXPOSURE"(several times),"BEST FOOT FORWARD"(numerous times), "SOBER","THE CIPHER","OPEN ZINE"(several times),"INSIDE OUT","BANTER","SUITABLE 4 FRAMING" "12 oz. Prophet-THE VAPORS","CRACKED OUT","CREATIONS of TALENT","LIFE SUCKS DIE","UGHC"(several times),"IN THE FIRST","NO SCENE ZINE","ON THE OBITUARY","RESTITUTION PRESS/GRAFFISM","GRAFFITI VILLAGE","UNDERGROUND PRODUCTIONS","ALL NATION",etc.

spc you old herb ass nigga its really sad that us fuckin your stickers got your old ass out of the retirement home putting up new ones, i dont know if you and that walker of yours have been there yet but you have no more annapolis stickers either, so call up that elderly bus and get your ass down there bitch

If you think peeling down a couple stickers means shit you are more of a toy than anyone on here.

And its so funny how you keep pulling this age card shit when you would swing from SHAKEN's nuts who is 6 years older than me.Fuckin bamas........

no were not you we know were toys but in 3 months of bombing dc and general bombing weve made more of a name then you have in over 10 years and isnt that kirshana bull shit supposed to be about peace? your old racist ass contradicts your "religion" its not really a religion just a bunch of douche bags worshiping goats i can only think of like 3 people that like you (including meca and ners) you need to go live your live bitch youve only got about 3 more years what are you like 50? i think your ugly ass girl is waiting for some kids or something

You have no idea what you are talking about.But its to be expected from a toy like yourself.