Wash DC

colonisms

1] grand and jam nice straights props..whyd you have to go and spray out the dead skater plaque that park is dedicated too?...-props. little update the park is closed for two days for buffing baahahaha two day buff ok ok you get your props back.

2] dc is a big place

many bridges and hidden areas

dont ruin the bench for everyone

that shits just retarded.

plus

if you fight there your gonna go to hell... garunteed.[me and god are homies for life]

evan is a bitch

hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle

the behr jumped over the moon

the little dawg laughed why the dead turtle laughed

and the white shit filled the spoon.

and lets not forget

being esoteric has rewards/

ahhhh hello rt 50

goodbye 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i doubt craw did this, craws hand is pretty bad, but its a little bit better than this, i doubt he would crap on it like that, but thats just my opinion, if it was craw....then fuck him

wow...dam i wonder who tryed 2 set me up...???:lol:

i havent gone out in a minute cuz courtz shitz blah blah....

but hey gotz 2 luv ur haterz...;)

what makes you a toy,is the fact that you dont accept it, ive been writin one year son,i accepted that shit along time ago and im pretty sure i cud burn you,even after one year. keep flappin your gums toy, i know its probly hard to talk with a cock in your mouth...

what makes you a toy,is the fact that you dont accept it, ive been writin one year son,i accepted that shit along time ago and im pretty sure i cud burn you,even after one year. keep flappin your gums toy, i know its probly hard to talk with a cock in your mouth...

Your screen name fits you well.Because you are living in a fantasy world toy.Any of my throw ups burns any of your weak and tired shit fag.

You talk a bunch of shit but cant do shit in reality.You make DC look so toy.

Theres a thread just for you toys.Its called "toys post here".Now go post that bullshit in that thread and stop making DC look worse than it already is.:p
alright then,post some of your shit then? no matter who tells you too you seem to never do it. if i had a camera i wud post my shit to shut your bitch ass up