Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah your missing my point....what im saying is if your not gonna help a kid and give pointers dont talk shit and be a asshole...i dont support olderheads making young writers..meaning giving them everything they know..pointers are cool but its up to the writer to self progress their own styles..

im speaking from personal shit tho..like it a dude disrespect me imma hold a grudge..and when i get bigger imma make sure i go over them to make them think twice..but im done with the convo..to conclude it all...its all dumb..have fun and bomb the system

ARE YOU SERIOUS???????? you really want someone to teach you graff?? you CANT teach graff. u gotta learn it for yourself. you learn it from your surroundings, magazines, even another forum on the 12....but it definetly cannot be taught. some people can learn it quickly, some it takes some time. me personally...i was toy for years, but Ididnt give it up cause i sucked, i kept on tryin and now im "ok". go get a 40, a gram of chronic, a black book and some pens, grab a few graff mags, and get on any forum other than dc, and get it crackin. NOBODY is TAUGHT graff. its all up to you. peace