Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo for real my apologies to king sime ... ya see im skitzophrenic,,,that means i have to sign my username on as such,,,and sometimes i get drunk,,,and,,the rest is history,,,

i like to compare the dc thread to other cities..and well,,,,if it wasnt for king sime's crew piecing style,,,dc would be reeeeeeeeeaaaaalllll hurt...i'd also like to pay so much respect to

eon,,,because he puts so much effort into makin dc look better,,,maaaaan he's workin with these kids,,,and givin em somethin to run with,,,,and he spends so much time on it,,,

,,,,,and because he's spending so much time on it his style aint blowin up!!!!!

,,,he gets so much shit,,and acts like its nothin ,,,man praise due to king eon....

,,,,,its like if u want dc to pop off,,,u should be workin with all of these people....

its so crazy man, u can make dc the crown of the country,,

i'd also like to say sime has hit some 10 scale freeway shit that i havent even stepped to...

and he actually does do a visible amount of tags and cutty street pieces....

yeah,,i was trippin,,,,praise to king envy and freak rei elk cuez---i saw u on that hood ass

va video for like 5 minutes with that clean cuez stay up homie,,,,,and all those guys,them dudes is sick

man eons killin shit tags throw ups pieces---helpin the kids to try and get better,,,,dc's king prophet...eons2...all out dc king2007!!!!

ps i cant delete my posts from the other page so i guess im gonna get an ass whoopin...lets try to push 12 oz on full editing for 2007!!!!!...private message those guys,,,make it happen...shit...my bad....blood in blood out,,,just dont hit me with any

baseball bats!!!!!or guns,,,im tired of guns,,,,:(

praise to king smk,king cert,----i think they dont stand out in free agents but oh well,,,,

i also think they get theyre tagging style is way better than that sime up there....:eek:

....i was just informed graffiti in the greater metropolitan area affects approxiamately 27,675,982 peoples lives!!!!!!

so im gonna chill on all that jibber jabber....but 12oz shoulda told everyone u can post pictures but if u talk on here you'll get arrested!!!!:)

damn yall all am tryna do is make a dolla outa 15 cent. i been locked up for 5 godamn years an all yall bitches cant show a nigga no love??? sheeeiiit then it aint no suprise i aint gettin no orders for valintines cards you shudnt be expected to show ya peaples no love ether.

if yall still interested hit me up. im workin wit mad new dezigns.

-lil Ray Ray NE Thugga

202 558 9331

an riverock look like he need ta keep his yap close. iono what he say but yall mothafuckaz is crazy. peace and respect. allah, hu akbar!

damn yall all am tryna do is make a dolla outa 15 cent. i been locked up for 5 godamn years an all yall bitches cant show a nigga no love??? sheeeiiit then it aint no suprise i aint gettin no orders for valintines cards you shudnt be expected to show ya peaples no love ether.

if yall still interested hit me up. im workin wit mad new dezigns.

-lil Ray Ray NE Thugga

202 558 9331

an riverock look like he need ta keep his yap close. iono what he say but yall mothafuckaz is crazy. peace and respect. allah, hu akbar!

thats fucked up if u aint Muslim