Wash DC

colonisms

ragg what you want..i dont care ...whoo hoo big man on campus, can go and diss a bunch of shit like a typical toy ass punk well you know what happens to toys ..if not your gonna find out ...

You're*

Seriously you guys just went for more than a page arguing with eachother.

Just shoot or poke eachother up or something, you're ruining the internet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You're*

Seriously you guys just went for more than a page arguing with eachother.

Just shoot or poke eachother up or something, you're ruining the internet.

do you get paid to proof read this shit, damn man that job must suck, like clockwork.

no, really they just pop in to my head....

i just want to let everyone know that normally i would'nt even talk to a toenail like clockwork,

but i did promise my probation officer that i would try to help out with at risk teens,

clockwork is at risk from a number of things, his most pressing risk, being caught by his moms listening to one of my banging hot tracks, masterbating on a Skuff YKK flic, using BBQ sauce.

(applied by xgae of course ) I only know cuz he send me a pm on this board, telling me thats how he passes the time while waiting for all of us to post flics and comments, so when we do, he quickly

has xgae lick his fingers clean, and begins to upload the same pics of him and his boyfriends, so that you know, he still has those flics. sorry, for taking up so much space, i promise you pictures ( that you have'nt seen before ) as a offering.....................

or k13:D

" ahoy, i went over you cuz your boys are bammas, please dont do something stupid like try and be hard and rob somebody" - eon last year good stuff

but seriously lets stop this thread looks like shit and im done talking to your oldass

I fed her already besides I think she likes a little more volume than you could muster

funny man seems like thats all you got huh dont be ashamed so what if you apologized to a 16 year old water under the bridge right, well ill catch you someother time its late as shit and we made this thread loook like some shit with our back and forth shit talking see you when i see you

go the fuck to sleep old timer you got a busy day of waiting tables and making corny rap songs a head of you

i write slae atb you bitchass faggot has been, (never has been) i dont need to front on the net, that wasnt even me taking shit like i said someone hacked into my shit i dont need to front on the net especially on some wackass dude thats cysed off himself you dont bomb shit now get over it your nothing, and never will be shit

Never has been?

Lets see Im in over 100 mags. including the biggest graff mag/book in the world GRAPHOTISM over 20 times,been featured in GRAFFITI TV number 7,seen in HOMICIDE LIFE ON THE STREET dozens of times.........but oh wait a toy like you says Im nothing so it must be !!!! Laugh my ass off !!!!!! Keep talking on the safety of the net fag,cuz thats all you can do.I already said where I'll be next wedenesday night.If your such a bad ass why dont you come talk shit to my face and we will see who's laughing,you dick rider.

Oh yeah,how many heads rep your crew out of the area?

Thats right ZERO !

I got heads in GBA all over the world but oh thats right Im nothing according to your delusional illusional mind.

Fuck you SLAE,NORE and COMA.Your time is coming............

"SPC ONE"

GBA STD 2VKAOS

MECA * STAL * NERS * SAROE * KWEEN * SEAMO * WALDO * RISE 1 *

i gotta take slae's side on this one, dude is not a snitch, i dunno what the fuck youre talking about aj, and stop posting your pics across and stretching out the page. both of you stop arguing over two pages.

spc one shut the fuck up, everybody report spc one for being a faggot, maybe they'll ban him. 12oz aint shit, the war already started, shit is getting crossed out all over town, go look around, except maybe some of you never go to dc so you wouldnt know. all of you shut the fuck up and post pictures

226804278_f42911b4c4.jpg?v=0

226787275_295547d2bc.jpg?v=0

226773116_093e1d784e.jpg?v=0

226773117_3d26648a61.jpg?v=0

226773112_7221fe4e88.jpg?v=0

everyone in dc needs to start acting like the men they pretend they are. what is the fucking point of this? if yall are going to rag everything, then rag everything. if you want to be civil about it, call each other on the phone, or use PMs. stop taking up space on the dc thread with this bullshit though. im done.

everyone in dc needs to start acting like the men they pretend they are. what is the fucking point of this? if yall are going to rag everything, then rag everything. if you want to be civil about it, call each other on the phone, or use PMs. stop taking up space on the dc thread with this bullshit though. im done.

Then stop whining like a little bitch and stop talking shit.

Arguing is a waste of words, either typed or spoken.. crossing out is a waste of paint, ink, and time.. and if you do decide to cross someone out, there are concequences. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide and just come out to cross them out, confront them, if you "beefin" with them for what ever reason you decide to make up. So next time you decide to cross someone out, maybe think about it???

Arguing is a waste of words, either typed or spoken.. crossing out is a waste of paint, ink, and time.. and if you do decide to cross someone out, there are concequences. If you have a problem with someone, don't hide and just come out to cross them out, confront them, if you "beefin" with them for what ever reason you decide to make up. So next time you decide to cross someone out, maybe think about it???

AMEN BROTHER !!!!

hey, maybe if you say this one more time we all will believe you, and youll atomatically be cool!

:shakehead:

god damn, your worthless. what do you write, you little hateing magit, with nothing to show for yourself.

SPC1 is more up than your whole crew. so just quit writing.

ill take all your candy little boy!

711709431_l.jpg

890672236_l.jpg

1996^^^^

THE TRUTH AT LAST

exactly, if you cross something out, sign it

and propertings shut up youve made a fool of yourself, nobodys whining like a bitch. somebody post flicks, i posted all my good ones