Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CaveMandingo+Mar 29 2006, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaveMandingo - Mar 29 2006, 11:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jamal hashburn@Mar 29 2006, 12:54 PM

i rember painting that day. back when graff was real in dc. good flic

[/b]

yeah it used to be real nice in DC...right??? I wonder if it will ever get back to its roots???

yeah we know ATB is running DC right now but are all yall in ATB just going keep doing throwups or are you going to do something with some style every now and then....like maybe a nice burner

not saying BORF did burners but atleast he didn't keep doing the same shit over and over and over again

you know just to mix it up and show us that yall got some skills instead of just showing us that yall don't give a fuck and will paint anywhere and everywhere...and the same exact throw everytime. Im not knocking yall anymore, I have come to grasp that yall are running shit and will cross out everybody just to let people know...do your thing homies

BUT SERIOUSLY HOW BOUT SOME STYLE OR ATLEAST A DIFFERENT THROW FROM TIME TO TIME :burn: