Wash DC

colonisms

fuck that and who cares....if heads are scared their shit is gonna get capped then don't paint...nothing lasts forever

yo whats he gonna be like..."My graffiti is on the internet and I dont want it there cause it might get dissed and I like to stay on the down low, could you please edit that post, I would really hate for the shit to get dissed. "

:haha:

come the fuck on....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^Seriously "SHUT THE FUCK UP"^^^

and yes its all good, the comment isnt directed at HOA its directed at whoever MAR is...Yo for real this internet is stupid and thats how I treat, a side track form mundane shit. if you cant see the comment is made in jest then take your sensitive ass elsewhere and mind your business...

I got nothing but respect for HOA...

Originally posted by SOAKER@Mar 21 2006, 07:29 PM

^^^Seriously "SHUT THE FUCK UP"^^^

and yes its all good, the comment isnt directed at HOA its directed at whoever MAR is...Yo for real this internet is stupid and thats how I treat, a side track form mundane shit. if you cant see the comment is made in jest then take your sensitive ass elsewhere and mind your business...

I got nothing but respect for HOA...

I dont really understand what your posts have to do with me other than the fact i posted the blockbusters.

LOOK, all hes tryin to say is if your scared to post shit cause it will get dissed, then just dont paint. shits just gonna get dissed any way, if not by atb toys, then its by regular city toys that are coppying atb. its also retarded to post a flic and then ask if any ones got a problem with it afterwards.dosent make any sense. just post the flick and dont worry about it.

typeR...your still my hommie...I know you dont like me but thats ok...I fuck wit you man, and even though you kick it with some herbs...I fuck wit you man...dont take the comments to heart...Im going to anger managment and Inet addiction classes so maybe Ill chill...

hey that chick aint fat shes thick...and I hate cameras they capture your soul for real...dont own one never have... :haha:

Originally posted by FuzZy@Mar 22 2006, 04:36 PM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............

don't sleep on coma and nore :shook:

yeah big ups to MAR :dunce:

it was goin to happen eventually but that post just made it happen a little bit sooner

what I was thinking, God damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Mar 22 2006, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Mar 22 2006, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Mar 22 2006, 04:36 PM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............

don't sleep on coma and nore :shook:

yeah big ups to MAR :dunce:

it was goin to happen eventually but that post just made it happen a little bit sooner

what I was thinking, God damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

[/b]

God damn that was unnessisary. Fuck ATB.

I'm through with brickslayers. Find your own graffiti.

this thread sucks cause of ATB :clown2: ........

you post shit, then they get jealous cause they have "NO SKILLS" and go put there toy-ass throws over it :yuck:

thats if people actually want to post fliks of new shit.......

then in MAR's case you have to deal with seeing ATB dis shit cause you posted new fliks

fuck postin new fliks on this thread and fuck ATB :toothache:

post old fliks cause they can't wreck those...

The bottom line is most writers arent about shit and this internet aint shit so who gives a fuck really. ATB is about thier business, and their crew. Most writers aint about shit and got crews that are held together with glue.

Me? I dont give a fuck if my shit gets dissed.

And if ATB doesnt care then maybe that explains why they run shit in DC and everyone else is just a whining bitch.

But I guess most motherfuckers didnt come up seeing shit get capped and battling so when their precious little piece gets dissed they fucking cry and shit, but dont do a fucking thing. Or you just dont give a fuck and just move on. If ATB is sweating REZIST like that then fuck it. REZIST more than likely dont give a fuck and expected that shit to happen.

In retrospect, the internet is dumb and "thats all I have to say about that!"

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by SOAKER@Mar 23 2006, 04:42 PM

The bottom line is most writers arent about shit and this internet aint shit so who gives a fuck really. ATB is about thier business, and their crew. Most writers aint about shit and got crews that are held together with glue.

Me? I dont give a fuck if my shit gets dissed.

And if ATB doesnt care then maybe that explains why they run shit in DC and everyone else is just a whining bitch.

But I guess most motherfuckers didnt come up seeing shit get capped and battling so when their precious little piece gets dissed they fucking cry and shit, but dont do a fucking thing. Or you just dont give a fuck and just move on. If ATB is sweating REZIST like that then fuck it. REZIST more than likely dont give a fuck and expected that shit to happen.

In retrospect, the internet is dumb and "thats all I have to say about that!"

soaker knows the deal