Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by clockwork202+Feb 5 2006, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clockwork202 - Feb 5 2006, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>img002.jpg

sweetcheekslazer.jpg

ENJOY!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SOAKER@Feb 5 2006, 01:03 AM

hahaha...youre a hoor!

hey why dont ya post some more racist icons like people in oreo cookie costumes...and you was on here yapping about how terrible the gentrification of blacks in DC is..

please take it how you want to, it wasnt ment to be racial you dumbass i just though this fat chick playing guitar with lazers coming out of her eyes was humorous, plus you dont paint here stay in balitmore and get off my dick

img011.jpg

Ok slae...and your not gay right...the ATB homo flicks are suppoosed to be funny....sure...and all the racist shit spit by YOUR crew to cave was in jest right...Sure dude...I mean that oreo cookie shit was fucking hilarious...sure..and man that fat chick with the guitar is sooo funny...just like you bomb soooooo hard and got soooo much style....right.....your a fucking idiot and its obvious your the one who posted the homo pics now...FAG....Im in DC right now bitch...and I painted in DC plenty way before your time bitch so suck a fucking dick...Ill go where the fuck I want and definitly say what the fuck I want on a forum regrradless of what city it is...

Yeah kinda a like you psoting shit from SF....now I can see why you went there you fucking FAG....Your down with and are a fucking toy...Quit triyng to fool youreself...chump ass nigga...CAVE should of fucked you up that day...fucking racist piece of shit....And the funny thing is yall hoors act like your rappers and shit like that, basically embracing what is BLACK culture, but are really a bunch of fronting ass white boys...get a grip or some fucking style...

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by SOAKER@Feb 5 2006, 04:29 PM

Ok slae...and your not gay right...the ATB homo flicks are suppoosed to be funny....sure...and all the racist shit spit by YOUR crew to cave was in jest right...Sure dude...I mean that oreo cookie shit was fucking hilarious...sure..and man that fat chick with the guitar is sooo funny...just like you bomb soooooo hard and got soooo much style....right.....your a fucking idiot and its obvious your the one who posted the homo pics now...FAG....Im in DC right now bitch...and I painted in DC plenty way before your time bitch so suck a fucking dick...Ill go where the fuck I want and definitly say what the fuck I want on a forum regrradless of what city it is...

Yeah kinda a like you psoting shit from SF....now I can see why you went there you fucking FAG....Your down with and are a fucking toy...Quit triyng to fool youreself...chump ass nigga...CAVE should of fucked you up that day...fucking racist piece of shit....And the funny thing is yall hoors act like your rappers and shit like that, basically embracing what is BLACK culture, but are really a bunch of fronting ass white boys...get a grip or some fucking style...

jeez theres no need to get all emotional online big guy. must of hit a nerve somehow maybe you like fat girls, or maybe you just feel like bitching and moaning, whatever helps you sleep at night. also im not white and i dont dress or act like a rapper, but how would you know that since we have never met?, its never good to assume if you dont know something for a fact cause then you come out looking like a idiot. anyways this shit is stupid just drop it and move on with your life if you have one. People love catching feelings online :rolleyes:

hey slae. u holler at koma yet about that shit he said about ahoy?? i hope your not gonna ignore that shit. I mean how can you follow orders and paint with a dude that would say some fucked up shit like that. but oh well, i guess your good at turning your back on your boys. first SPOK, now Ahoy. ok whatever................