Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
It amazes me how many bitches have opened up theyre pussy holes and let out some lame ass sarcastic hater shit,then once I send them the pm so we can get it taken care of they back pettel,if you want to talk shit on the computer know im taking all chalengers on the streets, dont go snitchin if I catch up to you.

Sorry dude, I'm way too scared to fight you. :unhappy2:

It amazes me how many bitches have opened up theyre pussy holes and let out some lame ass sarcastic hater shit,then once I send them the pm so we can get it taken care of they back pettel,if you want to talk shit on the computer know im taking all chalengers on the streets, dont go snitchin if I catch up to you.

quit getting all butt hurt. and learn how to spell

quit getting all butt hurt. and learn how to spell

yea im a lil butt hurt, it amazes me all the coward ass shit people talk, side busting like lil bitches, stupid comments, and for what, makes you cool? shit can get you hurt real bad, and talking shit to someone way older and who has put in way more work than you ever will, no respect. it's easy to talk shit from behind a computer verses real life where some one will knock your teeth out. i dont get on here disrespecting peoples shit like a hater, i give prop's when there due. but for reals i sent you the p.m., you want to say stupid shit like your somebody, show me whats up, have some heart, be a solid mutherfucker, if all you can do is talk shit safely from behind your computer then i guess thats all you got, and when you look in the mirror know you aint half the man your momma was, thats bitch made shit. i see alot has changed in portland from 15 20 years ago, most writers today would have gotten smashed from the start, back then you had to stand up for your shit, not so much today, any way you look at it all the shit talking and the way you kid's are carrying your selfs is making portland look bad, it's a fucked up thing. and learn to spell? i'v been writing on walls since i was 12, spelling shit the way i wanted, thats part of graffiti.