Portland OR Sketches

twelver

You fucking suck toy. Suck my dick then go shoot up some Hair won and kill yerself bitch ass mark.

Just playing. But never talk shit on anybody because you are extremely bad at graffiti right now and you forever will have been at one point. Oh yeah, your name is hella gay faggot. On a diff note, Babyface's book looks cool.

Haha el pres your a fucking bully but I agree bundi is a gay ass name but maybe the person writing it might also be

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some haters on here. Wayy to grown for this. The real bitch is the immature little boy who makes the least amount of money, and I know thats you Max, or E ^79w2 whatever. A little curiosity doesn't hurt BITCH. Everyone knows you guys are a bunch of nobodies. Thats why you do graffiti in the first place, and drown yourselves in beer almost everynight. I write legally because it's fun to throw something down once in awhile. That's a right I can forever keep. I'm a lot more rich, and a whole lot smarter so keep hating. Nobody supports graffiti. Go to school get a job get a life. Barack would say the same thing. This shit talking website is done.

Some haters on here. Wayy to grown for this. The real bitch is the immature little boy who makes the least amount of money, and I know thats you Max, or E ^79w2 whatever. A little curiosity doesn't hurt BITCH. Everyone knows you guys are a bunch of nobodies. Thats why you do graffiti in the first place, and drown yourselves in beer almost everynight. I write legally because it's fun to throw something down once in awhile. That's a right I can forever keep. I'm a lot more rich, and a whole lot smarter so keep hating. Nobody supports graffiti. Go to school get a job get a life. Barack would say the same thing. This shit talking website is done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you sound so fucken stupid kid seriously Niero your a fucking bitch made toy who doesn't/can't paint don't be surprised when your teeth get knocked down your throat

well, esen does have a nice ass.

Everyone knows you guys are a bunch of nobodies. Thats why you do graffiti in the first place, and drown yourselves in beer almost everynight. I write legally because it's fun to throw something down once in awhile. That's a right I can forever keep. I'm a lot more rich, and a whole lot smarter so keep hating. Nobody supports graffiti. Go to school get a job get a life. Barack would say the same thing.

OH FUCKING RRY? is that why you self post your ILLEGAL ups in the portland thread? so all of us nobodies can see your shit?

and that's why you'll never be a real writer