CLEVELAND

colder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by ArizerOne

...I'm not even going to start talking about the (not very) funwall...but yes, I am sorry about that one in retrospect (shit was riding *forever* though).

members.aol.com/mrzunk/billboard.jpg'>

that was up there for a while.....i havent been to the fun wall since june or so.........i talked to a certain person in my crew he said you did a piece on his car....got any flicks from it?

Guest seno.oner

is that billboard from l------------e????? theres one i saw with an ariz tag.....theres some other obey giant thing on lake shore with a ton of stuff that was buffed....i drive by it ever day on the way to school.....theres a anoy and atak bomb to on a h-----------o i gotta get a flick of that

Guest seno.oner

.....that car was the biggest POS.....the inside was tight too i shouldve gotten flicks............i remember syrek callin *___* about the car and he said hed sell it to him for 50$

WYS/BHS/FGS holdin' it down.

.....tight flicks and work ARIZE.....I ain't been to the chill spots or lines in awhile but I been catchin more bombs by crews on mainstreets and billies. hell yeah:cool:

I can't see your flicks SENO but I'm checkin' back later to see when you get that photoserver problem resolved.

later.............

No disrespect to the writers you're posting, but just so everyone knows, most of this shit is *old*...these are *not* the styles currently developing in this god forsaken hole in the earth. I believe the "new" Cleveland styles are well into the mid 90's by now...

http://www.pked.net/files/fhtw/arizline6.jpg'>

http://www.pked.net/files/fhtw/anoyline3.jpg'>

Archived