man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

But I'm sure the shit we're talking about probably had ALOT to do with leading up to this.:rolleyes:

And what is that? Him being stopped for speeding? Or going all the way back to him slanging drugs? Whose fault is that? He chose to slang drugs he wasn't forced to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course the dude that ran and shot the two cops had a "reason," idiot. I never said he didn't. You're making "having a reason" out to be some form of validity. Everyone has reasons. Doesn't mean all reasons are the right reasons. Child molesters rape children for a reason. Of course anyone can "defend" themself against a cop, but this case wasn't a case of self-defense. Dude shot the first cop who simply stopped him, and shot the second cop (who never sicked the dog on him).

No, people are not born into the law (thanks Captain Obvious). People are born, then they grow up, go to school, get educated, with the guidance of their parents and teachers, are taught moral and ethical standards (which laws are mostly based on), and later are expected to learn about and abide by the laws which were created to maintain social order. Yes, they have the choice to kill cops and kill and rape and maim people. And by that choice they will most likely end up shot by a cop or thrown in jail. It's that simple. Choose one. Despite your anarchist "rebel" views, the law has obviously worked on you because you have yet to go on shooting rampages and killing cops (while claiming "self defense" in the process).

co signed

answer this what makes it ok for one man to kill another because he might be facing jail time?????? thats not self defence, thats is trying to save your freedom that u already deemed to lose by your own actions. laws are made for a reason yes some suck but still people follow them. thats does not make them robots as you say. i makes us know right from wrong

If you read the last handfull of pages you will see me stating repeadedly that I'm not saying he was right. Im just saying that, laws aside, in nature it was self defense. I don't even know how the fuck this became so many pages of an arguement. Somebody said something about it can't be self defense if it's a cop that gets shot and said that that doesn't even make sense and now here we are.

You got me. I said "what if" once. Then I responded to you saying "what if".

Nice try.

Of course I got you, bitch. You said "what if" once.

But what we're talking about is claiming you never saying "what if" at all. Here's the lie I called you out on:

I never said "what if"! I just stated the obvious!

Wow, it's lie on top of lie with you!

I also wasn't just talking about "what if" in the phrase literally, but the "what if" type hypothetical scenarios (as I stated) -- in which "probably" was included. They're all still "what if" style scenarios.

Of course the dude that ran and shot the two cops had a "reason," idiot. I never said he didn't. You're making "having a reason" out to be some form of validity.

You see. There you go again twisting my words. I never validated it. I just said that it is what it is and a badge in the mix doesn't change that fact. You seem to take that personal. You really take it to heart to the point that you have wasted pages trying to twist my words. Like I said... get shot.

I'm done. It's obvious that you don't even beleive what you're typing, you're just talking shit I gotta get up in the morning. Die slow.

Of course I got you, bitch. You said "what if" once.

But what we're talking about is claiming you never saying "what if" at all. Here's the lie I called you out on:

Wow, it's lie on top of lie with you!

I also wasn't just talking about "what if" in the phrase literally, but the "what if" type hypothetical scenarios (as I stated) -- in which "probably" was included. They're all still "what if" style scenarios.

YOU GOT ME!!!!!!

WANT A DONUT???:five-o:

So basically if average Joe shoots a cop he's going down. If a cop shoots a soldier the cop is going down. Is that how the chain goes? Cause you know damn well that if he wasn't a soldier the cop would still have his job!

You are one sheltered, dumb, ignorant, deaf, dumb, and blind motherfucker. Soldiers are just regular people. Anyone can join the military. I was in the military from 00-04. Big deal. The military will take just about anyone. Many times people that get jail sentences are given a choice by the judge to join the military, if that gives you a better idea about how they take anyone. The average person in the military doesn't "enforce" the law or has the authority to. Most are just "bodies" working a job. Him being a soldier has nothing to do with anything. Again, stop watching the X-Files and the listening to what your favorite punk rock band has to say about politics and try looking at reality.

a sleep hold is a crotid restraint which is controlable force aplled to one by another to resterct blood flow not oxgen to brain. postioanl asphxiton is the lack of oxgen due to weight on ones body in a prone postional.

So in other words... it's perfectly legal for a cop to sufocate you?

What if I sofocate a cop? Then I get the chair right?

You are one sheltered, dumb, ignorant, deaf, dumb, and blind motherfucker. Soldiers are just regular people. Anyone can join the military. I was in the military from 00-04. Big deal. The military will take just about anyone. Many times people that get jail sentences are given a choice by the judge to join the military, if that gives you a better idea about how they take anyone. The average person in the military doesn't "enforce" the law or has the authority to. Most are just "bodies" working a job. Him being a soldier has nothing to do with anything. Again, stop watching the X-Files and the listening to what your favorite punk rock band has to say about politics and try looking at reality.

Is that your response? That cops are superior to soldiers?:lol:

Anybody can become a soldier? Like anybody can't become a cop?

Is it not true that when you sign up for the military that your recruter TELLS YOU to lie and say that you've never broken a bone in your life because if you say yes they won't accept you?

! A.The cop is an armed man.. It's a man with a gun. To those of us that live in the real world it's a man with a gun that is out to get you. Find any excuse to put put you in prison, fuck you up if you don't lay down and roll over on command, and kill you if they get the legal opportunity. That's their job and this cop was on the ball.

B.And as for this---> "how do you know he was going to "spend the rest of his life" in prison? It could've been a 6 month or a year sentence" I don't but that's the logical explanation. And to some people 6 months to a year IS the rest of their life as far as they're concerned.

c.Why are we even going into all this detail? The fact of the matter is that WHEN THE SHOTS WERE FIRED the cop was chasing and sicking his dog on the guy. The guy shot them so that he could get away. He was DEFENDING HIMSELF!!!

i labed them 4 ya tough guy

a . yes cops are armed but most are out guned by people commting violent crimes . ie north hollywood shot out.. no all crimes lead you to prison. just because you are a cop it does not give u the legal right to kill another person.

b. non retards know 6 months is not the reat of there lifes. it is a cop out. it is against logic to think that killing a person doing a job that most wont do will keep them out of jail.

c. running from cops make u look guilty of something like it or not. running with a gun and firing first still is not a self defence . yes the dog was going to bite him . he ran , had gun , something to hide. his own reaons es and still not a reason to shot a man 8 times dead , a dog dead and wounding another just to stay out of a place his ass was going to send him. he made that choice to run to stay free and not go to jail. the cop didnt know who ar what kind of troublre he was . he was stoping a speeder or something small like that. where is ther fear in that to make u wanna kill...

So in other words... it's perfectly legal for a cop to sufocate you?

What if I sofocate a cop? Then I get the chair right?

u can casue postional asxpication to a friend when u are wressting . it is a accdenal death jack ass. you are looking for any reason to justify killing a cop. grow up lil boy

You see. There you go again twisting my words. I never validated it. I just said that it is what it is and a badge in the mix doesn't change that fact. You seem to take that personal. You really take it to heart to the point that you have wasted pages trying to twist my words. Like I said... get shot.

I'm done. It's obvious that you don't even beleive what you're typing, you're just talking shit I gotta get up in the morning. Die slow.

You're twisting your own words, after realizing you're wrong. We're stating whether it's right or wrong in what he did. At first you made him out to be right for doing so, but when you realized you stuck your foot in your mouth, you're taking the coward route and you're trying to backpeddle and simply say "it is what it is" -- that he did what he did because he had a "reason." :lol: Duh! Thanks Captain Obvious for stating that he had a "reason" for why he ran and shot. I'm pretty sure the dude that killed Jon Benet Ramsey had a reason -- doesn't mean I agree with it. These are two different arguments. We were condemning him for his actions. You're now just trying to take the safe route and act like all you said was that he "did what he did because he did it." You're a coward. Stick to your guns.

You need to get shot when you plan to "defend" yourself by shooting at cops. But because it's revealed that you're a coward, you're most likely an armchair anarchist that only talks violence against cops but doesn't act.

Good riddance. You are without a doubt the dumbest, scumbaggish, biased sack of shit that has ever posted in the history of 12oz.

Is that your response? That cops are superior to soldiers?:lol:

Anybody can become a soldier? Like anybody can't become a cop?

Is it not true that when you sign up for the military that your recruter TELLS YOU to lie and say that you've never broken a bone in your life because if you say yes they won't accept you?

Wrong again, people with felonies can join the Marines and the Army. People with felonies cannot be a cop. People that get convicted of a crime in court can be given the option by the judge to join the military, if the crime isn't too serious. That is not possible for the police force.

No, my recruiter never told me that. For one, you can get in if you've broken a bone, idiot. Especially if that shit happened a long time ago and is no longer hampering you physically.

No, my recruiter never told me that. For one, you can get in if you've broken a bone, idiot. Especially if that shit happened a long time ago and is no longer hampering you physically.

LIAR!!!!

YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE MILITARY YOU LYING PIG!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIAR!!!!

YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE MILITARY YOU LYING PIG!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a stupid fuck. Go look it up for yourself at your local recruiting office. Breaking a bone in your life doesn't prevent you from joining the military. I guess when you realized you lost, you start typing largely and blowing your fuse. It's actually pretty entertaining watching you spiral out of control. :lol:

damn kid cant even agure your point. its the lets talk shit becasue i am a fucking moron

I'm done trying to argue with retarded motherfuckers. It's in one ear and right out the other with you jackasses.

"I WANNA GO TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!"

Richard, that's where we're going.

"BUT I WANNA GO TO DINEY WORLD!!!!"

Richard, I said that's where we're going. That's where we're driving to right now.

"BUT I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! I WANNA GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!" (starts banging his head on the window)

Richard, that's not nice. Now put on your helmet.

BUT I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! I WANNA GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!! (starts thrashing about and puts his head through window. Thus cancelling the family trip to disney world.)

I'm done trying to argue with retarded motherfuckers. It's in one ear and right out the other with you jackasses.

"I WANNA GO TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!"

Richard, that's where we're going.

"BUT I WANNA GO TO DINEY WORLD!!!!"

Richard, I said that's where we're going. That's where we're driving to right now.

"BUT I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! I WANNA GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!" (starts banging his head on the window)

Richard, that's not nice. Now put on your helmet.

BUT I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! I WANNA GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!! (starts thrashing about and puts his head through window. Thus cancelling the family trip to disney world.)

dude on the real how old are you?>

its a sad day for the youth of today to have a jack ass like-----> as one of them.you are a prime exapmle of y the youth of today are mindless bags of shit who have no real grip on reality.

All these graffiti forums on 12oz profit, loaded with pictures. You could be on any number of them threads looking to see if anybody posted you or anyone you knows graff... but here you are argueing in defense of the cops.

DIE SLOW PIG!!!!!!!!!!!

All these graffiti forums on 12oz profit, loaded with pictures. You could be on any number of them threads looking to see if anybody posted you or anyone you knows graff... but here you are argueing in defense of the cops.

dude i have seen friends and mine on here . but you are the one whos has more post in this thread u ass clown

You're a stupid fuck. Go look it up for yourself at your local recruiting office. Breaking a bone in your life doesn't prevent you from joining the military. I guess when you realized you lost, you start typing largely and blowing your fuse. It's actually pretty entertaining watching you spiral out of control. :lol:

No it doesn't prevent you from joining! Because your recruter is there to tell you BEFORE HAND to lie on your test! "when asked if you've ever broken a bone say NO. Of coarse you've probably broken a bone at one time in your life just as everybody has. But the answer is NO".

No it doesn't prevent you from joining! Because your recruter is there to tell you BEFORE HAND to lie on your test! "when asked if you've ever broken a bone say NO. Of coarse you've probably broken a bone at one time in your life just as everybody has. But the answer is NO".

You haven't even joined the military or even walked into a recruiting office (obviously), and you're trying to tell someone that joined after high school and served for 4 years what the rules in the military is. Yes, recruiters do lie about shit. Because they want to get as many recruits as possible. It looks good on their evals speeds up their next promotion (which means more money). However, my recruiter never told me to lie about it. For one, I've never broken a bone and if I did I'd write YES. Writing down YES doesn't mean you can't join. The only issue recruiters have is that it slows down the process if the recruit puts "YES." Because that means more paperwork for the recruiter, including doctors records and more checks from the civilian doctors working with the military. It just slows down the process altogether. What you originally said was that you can't join if you've broken a bone and put "YES." That is just not true.

Archived