Kittie: i dont give a fuck 'what i always wanted' is fresh as hell

seeking

Pantera and Obituary have toured Europe together like 7 times and Sepultura is antother frequent tour mate... I'm sure you realize that album sales are not indicative of ability or skill, Brittany Spears has out-sold your precious Pantera like what? a hundred fold?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

Brittany Spears has out-sold your precious Pantera like what? a hundred fold?

yeah, but she doesnt have a double bass, so she doesnt even fit in the equation. its like apples and oranges. motherfuckers that rock hard as hell, and teen pop princesses. even lars ulrich would whoop britneys hoe ass...

look at all those fucking cymbals! i dont care if he was backing kip winger, rod's double bass rumblings were heavy fucking metal! rockers gotta eat to ya know! plus, he was just using his place in the band to get pussy... i aint mad at him for that. playing two big ass bass drums makes you wanna fuck, its only natural!

http://www.rodmorgenstein.com/image/rodmd.gif'>

actually, Rod was by far the dopest in that band, he was so out of place next to kip and Reb... if you really want to hear Rod take it to another level, check out the Dixie Drgs, later known as The Dregs... fucking insane type country metal at like 200mph

still, She's Only 17, ahem...

Guest serpent of the light

ah man, i cant believe obituary just got slammed those guys fuckin kill. listening to back from the dead yesterday.

death is rad too

xxx303

Archived