The Trade Project.. Check it out..

MarriedBencher

Whats up fellas... Im hoping to get some of you heads

interested in this idea. See ive traded alot of stickers with

catts and also sent my book out a few times to different

people throughout the country. However after not getting

a couple of books back( and it costing like 5 bucks to send it out)...

Im wondering if anyone would be interested in trading

looseleaf blackbook pages, then when you get them you

can either paste them in your book or put them in a sleeve

and add them to a binder... If you dont like this idea please

keep your negative commments away from my thread, this

thread is not only to trade with me but also for other catts

to hook up too. Here are examples of my work, some old some newer...

check it out and either PM me or drop comments on here.. later,... ILL CON!!

08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

0.jpg

DCP_4885.jpg

DCP_4884.jpg

DCP_4533.jpg

DCP_4532.jpg

0.jpg

orangey.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that last one is hot. this is kind of a good idea, although im more keen to trading stickers personally, i have never mailed my book to anyone, but if anyone is down for sticker trades, who doesnt just do characters, id be down to trade full color paper pieces as well.

would you like put them in a big envelope with a piece of thin cardboard or somethign to prevent them from getting bent and crumpled?

that last one is hot. this is kind of a good idea, although im more keen to trading stickers personally, i have never mailed my book to anyone, but if anyone is down for sticker trades, who doesnt just do characters, id be down to trade full color paper pieces as well.

would you like put them in a big envelope with a piece of thin cardboard or somethign to prevent them from getting bent and crumpled?

ya werd.. just send it in a mailer envelope or something.. ya i sent my book out west onetime and never got my shit back.. sending bookpages would be dope and give you more room than a sticker to get down on... me and you are already up for sticker trades,, maybe you would be down to do this also...... peace...

I know theres alot of bookheads on this forum, where you at?....

cyzm, my nigga....

Good Idea bro... We shouldn't just stick to paper/stickers..we should do trades in general.

canvas for canvas... Painted emty spraycan for painted emty spray can...blah for blah..and blah for blah.. hopefully ya'll get the point.

PS.. keep it leveled. what I mean is.. don't expect someone with more talent than you to trade canvases with you... I wouldn't dare to ask JOKER to trade a canvas with me, shits would't be fair for him since I'd be the one benefiting from the trade. This is not the sticker thread so sticker trades keep'em in the sticker thread.... we're talking Full pagers or burners big enough to cover most of a regular 8"x11" sheet of paper.

oh, and please please please...do not ask to trade with anyone until you POST a fuckin flick of what you're trading. Lets make this a good thread.

I have a sticker done on 8"x11" sticker paper, it was cut out so you can spray a background on your book and stick it on there... heres the sticker but in different colors.

cedb156a.jpg

This is a good idea.

I need to do another trade with you Hecz ... Its been a long damn time since we traded stickers. I got kinda sick of a lot of the stuff that goes down in the Paper Chase and fell off posting anything other than Photos. A quick reminder ... of where I was at last time we traded.

for12oz_088.jpg

yea i definitely need to get better

im doing two montana black cans soon, found them at the tracks. might trade them or ebay them depending on how they come out....

if anyone wants to send a book to me, i can do an alright piece in it, and i can convince some friends to do pieces in it, i know a guy who knows alot of dope writers around my neck of the woods.

that is, if youre good and want to do some ish and get some people down in my book. whatever.

edit: also and HECZ, mr big hecz, if you read this and you still plan on sending me stickers, i would love to have one of those for my book.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived