CHASE!

Inhalant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
discuss on here your crazyest stories getting chased. what you do to get away. what you should of done to get away. etc.

im gonna start mines off. me and my boy was met up at the our local bowling place. then we jump into his car, went to this one spot where it was full with boxed trucks about 18-22. we parked the car near by and hopped out. we needed to hop a fench to get to the trucks. as were hitting the trucks we hear dogs barking, but we were pretty far from the noise, next thing we know like 3 good size dogs starts running towards us with a old man telling us to get out. as normal we start hopping on trucks running around and shit. as were trying to find a way out. fucken pig rolls to the gate, my boy and i layed down on the top of the trucks for a good 1 hour 45 fucken popo was calling in back up fucken shining lights everywehere and the old dude is talking to the pigs, my boy and i was kicking it for 1hr but we waited longer to make sure they were gone.

i know pretty gay but i wanna hear some stuff you guys got into.

*got this topic from lightsleeper.net

The dogs would have been barking and jumping at the truck you were hiding on and the cops wouldn't have left till they found you anyways being as they already knew you and your boy were in there somewhere. The dogs would have led them right to you.

You sound like a cop trying to get tips.

Archived