415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

,Errectmed, get the fuck outta here with that wack attempt to call DBS a biter, no similarity in style at all! U show lack of evidence in showing that he is biting, so chck it, no matter who it is out there who puts n wrk or not as much, "unlike you" there will always b another clone out there wheather if he or she is better or worse! And as far as color skeme goes man u really did try n go outta ur way jus to say that was a bite. Picture1...not at all!picture2...clost but no cigar, are u tryn to implie that other DBS is the originator of using drk blu to lght to whte? If soo that's pretty lame! And u claim u don't write cus u got busted, sounds to me that ur jus too shook up to do nethng at all rather then to sit behind ur comp and accuse folks of doin sumthng there totally not! There's a big difference in both DBS"s and a BIGGER dffrnce between YOU and DBS...he paints, and you are a KEYBOARD

COMMANDO! Word...

,Errectmed, get the fuck outta here with that wack attempt to call DBS a biter, no similarity in style at all! U show lack of evidence in showing that he is biting, so chck it, no matter who it is out there who puts n wrk or not as much, "unlike you" there will always b another clone out there wheather if he or she is better or worse! And as far as color skeme goes man u really did try n go outta ur way jus to say that was a bite. Picture1...not at all!picture2...clost but no cigar, are u tryn to implie that other DBS is the originator of using drk blu to lght to whte? If soo that's pretty lame! And u claim u don't write cus u got busted, sounds to me that ur jus too shook up to do nethng at all rather then to sit behind ur comp and accuse folks of doin sumthng there totally not! There's a big difference in both DBS"s and a BIGGER dffrnce between YOU and DBS...he paints, and you are a KEYBOARD

COMMANDO! Word...

It's an obvious bite, just look at the extensions. He took the piece and changed things up on it but you can still see through it the original. Pic 1 - The A is almost a replicate. In the original, a crown in the center of the letter. In um dabs', a star. Notice how the bottom of a leg both cuts over to the center. And on um dabs', notice the bottom line of the dash that goes through the ^ of the A. It does the same thing as the line in the same spot in the original. Another thing, the extensions on the bottom and top left of the d. The top on both - line that goes up, hits, then goes out with a blob shape. Bottom, a big ass extension that stays in. Just examine it.. I'm not going to point everything out. He even jacked the color scheme and the background with a splash effect.

And about me being a "keyboard commando", that makes no difference if dabs bites or not. I'm just revealing the fact. Are you suggesting that I go and diss all of his stuff with "Dabs bites" and see if the message gets out.

Edit: I didn't point anything out on the color schemes before this post and you noticed they were the same..

never heard of the dude mentioned above. been a bay area resident for life and never heard of em...

Dabs MYLA. He's not from the ba, nor has he done anything here. He writes with revok and other people.

your a fuckin joke kid u honestley think you can fuck with dabz? your a nobody you have nothing beter to do then compare peoples styles and talk shit? i dare you to even atempt a piece half as raw as dabz whether its biten or not and i guarentee you couldnt pull it off . and i dont gotta flick every tag i catch and run home and post it on 12 oz for fame . so run off and bump ur gums all you want kid as far as iam concerned you are a nobody

your a fuckin joke kid u honestley think you can fuck with dabz? your a nobody you have nothing beter to do then compare peoples styles and talk shit? i dare you to even atempt a piece half as raw as dabz whether its biten or not and i guarentee you couldnt pull it off . and i dont gotta flick every tag i catch and run home and post it on 12 oz for fame . so run off and bump ur gums all you want kid as far as iam concerned you are a nobody

exactly!;)

Archived