JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my opinion no matter if you like ja or hate him. If he is a personal friend or if you never met him before, you must admit the well known fact that this man is a machine. when he comes through and hits something he truly blesses it rek shop style anywhere from 3 to 10 throw ups in a row ,sometimes taking out full walls and is up everywhere still today, rocking the trucks and having tags in all the boroughs..there has rarely been or will there ever be a writer who is better then Ja at getting up..By far my favorite vandal and the one who still influences me the most to want to write..Big up to the one JA, XTC, YKK, WKS..respect..SER 71 AW,GC2

I see this billboard all the time and think this is amazing drive by it at night and picture trying to shimy up a thin electrical pipe to a latter and then pull up to the catwalk in pitch darkness and hit this thing...SICK....7deeone

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a litt ull history ,, , . . .

yes them trucks are on smash now,, ya kant go eny ware with out seeing one go by,,,

however its the older heads that will ree-member this,,. like the trucks !!!!!

in the 90s sum ware ((((JA)))))xtc,,.. had the train lines compleet-lee wrecked,,..

talking about sum sick azz tunnel bombing,, 4 instence,,, the 4-5-6 line wuz destroyed

from way up town all the way down into brooklyn,, evree tunnel light had a throw or tag ,, he had the

west side line 2,,, if not freeking evree line and tunnel in the mta systum,,.

if your looking at this ((JA)) tell sum storys about wut the fuk went off down there,,..

2-- sum one,,..

i wana know sum more history on the tunnel rampage that dude went on,,..

got 2 be very very hard 2 pull that shat off,,.. them tunnells got wrecked deep deep in there,,..

miles and miles,,and miles,,... silvers and whites,, , . . .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / / / / / / /

/ / / / / / / / / / / / ////// / / / / ///// / / / ///////// / / / / / / / / / /// / / / / // //// // / / / / / / / / / / / / / // / / /

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a litt ull history ,, , . . .

yes them trucks are on smash now,, ya kant go eny ware with out seeing one go by,,,

however its the older heads that will ree-member this,,. like the trucks !!!!!

in the 90s sum ware ((((JA)))))xtc,,.. had the train lines compleet-lee wrecked,,..

talking about sum sick azz tunnel bombing,, 4 instence,,, the 4-5-6 line wuz destroyed

from way up town all the way down into brooklyn,, evree tunnel light had a throw or tag ,, he had the

west side line 2,,, if not freeking evree line and tunnel in the mta systum,,.

if your looking at this ((JA)) tell sum storys about wut the fuk went off down there,,..

2-- sum one,,..

i wana know sum more history on the tunnel rampage that dude went on,,..

got 2 be very very hard 2 pull that shat off,,.. them tunnells got wrecked deep deep in there,,..

miles and miles,,and miles,,... silvers and whites,, , . . . bolth sidesz of the tunnellsz!! , and middle sections,,.

in between evree stop the trains made,,. i would scope all this from the front car,, front window,, with the front

train head light ,, lighting the walls,,. it could all still be seen from looking out a train window,.

this type of destruction the mta could not realy buff away'' stuffs still in there,,.

very eXten-siv ' ' tunnel bomber''' that shit smoked revs,,,. it wuz cooler''JA had that sh@t bee-4 eny-one, and the throws jest kept fuk-ing going ...they lined up ,, in sec-ses-shun 4-miles and miles azz the train cruzed ya threw JA world down there'' it wuz so sick'' real taste-ee hollow silver bubble letters on a very dark din-gee wall'' all lit by a MTA work light above them''' Jaone xtc tags'''' he spent allot of time in there,,. it wouldent mater if it wuz raining out,, 24-7 down there,,.

so fuk-ing nutsZZZZZ'''''''''''''''''' it wuz,,.. . . . very very sick,,..

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / / / / / / /

/ / / / / / / / / / / / ////// / / / / ///// / / / ///////// / / / / / / / / / /// / / / / // //// // / / / / / / / / / / / / / // / / /

• Like 1

3472694949_872d0fb342.jpg

this is bee-4 wut i am talking about \\\/// \/''

3472399685_7679930f41_z.jpg

3367825994_b99835fe9a_z.jpg

3367000663_8d340b1d11.jpg

3367278402_19a5188753_z.jpg

3367834060_c42ec120a4.jpg

=============================== == = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = =

this is a very small example,, of wut went off down there,, sum-tin like this,,\/ \/

and like 1-million of them,,. \/ \\// \'/ ,,.....

3473181566_8468a42f5e_m.jpg

== = = = = == = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = =