JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ Dope JA pics you posted... ohh wait, those have nothing to do with JA or this thread!?!?!?! Maybe the point of those pics was to say this person wrote XTC before JA? If so what it also proves is that they were writing TFA after Dez started his crew...

Bump for JA XTC!!!

Those Page One pieces were done by Shaker 179 before he passed Page One to me in 1980. These pieces are from 1978-1980. Shaker started in 1976. Shaker is down with Dez and TFA TCP and every other crew mentioned. Since this [XTC] crew started in 1982 I would guess Shaker gave this book to Depoze and Depoze hit up XTC on it, or Shaker put it in there several years after doing the pieces. As you can see the tag style is different on the XTC from everything else. We went to school with Depoze and he went to Philly on the weekends and did a bunch of pieces.

-----------------

Good to see the book. I last saw this book in 81 or 82. Never thought I'd see it again.

Those Page One pieces were done by Shaker 179 before he passed Page One to me in 1980. These pieces are from 1978-1980. Shaker started in 1976. Shaker is down with Dez and TFA TCP and every other crew mentioned. Since this [XTC] crew started in 1982 I would guess Shaker gave this book to Depoze and Depoze hit up XTC on it, or Shaker put it in there several years after doing the pieces. As you can see the tag style is different on the XTC from everything else. We went to school with Depoze and he went to Philly on the weekends and did a bunch of pieces.

-----------------

Good to see the book. I last saw this book in 81 or 82. Never thought I'd see it again.

Page one thank you for that information .. chriss was my young boys. He talked about McBurney and his nyc boys.. Depose influenced many philly writers and is one of the main guys to bring nyc styles to philly.. he is a part of our history ..I saw him last several years ago .. and I hope he is alive and well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...