JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Even though ja is considered a legend in ny he really should never get that much cred... hes a rich kid that will buy his way out of trouble... i will admit im jealous of that but not his style lol

so you're going to tell me he's been writing since a toddler? son's been out since the train era how much of a kid can he be? GTFOH with your hate. dope bombers = dope bombers regardless of how much money you have .. you can't pay your way out of retail theft charges.

P.S FREE PARIS HILTON ( oh wait, she bought her way out of trouble too huh? ):lol:

king of kings...

best thing ive read in this entire thread less the article in rolling stone.

bump JA. and fuck you kids with all your gossip, from this and other JA threads i already know more than i would ever need to about this killer, and i have never even met him!

smashing is smashing. fuck how rich, poor, or down anyone really is.

if you crush like JA, you would be mad famous too, that aint gonna happen so shut up and watch how real kings do.

and ps. if you dont like JA one, you dont like graffiti.