JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

has this dood ever painted a piece?

p.s. i love how all you fucks are talkin him up like hes ever gonna see this page and remember any of your comments and be your best friend. if you wanna befriend him, give him a crack rock, that should get the ball rolling.

has this dood ever painted a piece?

p.s. i love how all you fucks are talkin him up like hes ever gonna see this page and remember any of your comments and be your best friend. if you wanna befriend him, give him a crack rock, that should get the ball rolling.

yes he has done a piece.

talk him up? its called showing respect and giving props for somebody who has done his thing.

the people that want to befriend somebody like ja would be some toy bitches who know nothing about graff, the other people. well they probably know somebody from the xtc/ykk anyway.

go learn your shit and come back booooy

JA? that idiot. seen his work. not fan. and going over that sick saber peice is so dumb.

you either love him, or you hate him.

either way, he gets mad ups. you cant deny that. even if his shit aint the greatest hes becoming one of the most known graff legends of our time.

I personally dont like his box throwie, i like his other shit though.

BUMP JA!:D