R.I.P. Dyst

type R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo....all you guys waiting on me for flicks...my bad life has just been mad busy as of late....heres a few for now...ill have to dig into my files at the end of the week when i get a day off work.

34da5c46.jpg

162cfa0b.jpg

Cnv0286.jpg

Cnv0287.jpg

Cnv0048-1.jpg

80880c40.jpg

i post this other piece from the same reefer as above cause he was hyped on painting with this mother fucker...

4cf00e26.jpg

078_78.jpg

075_75.jpg

sorry about your loss

i got some more pics but having trouble loading them.

i made a lot of stickers for him and i wanted to give them to some one who could put them up aroud his way i did not know him personaly but it always sucks tp loss some one well any way PM me if any one wants them.

i wish you were here to watch the game with me tomorrow hoss, this football season is not going to be the same without you. weve always watched the games together and i hate that its not going to be the same this year. rest in power and hopefully the ravens will have a good season for you this year