Va Beach to Wash Dc (older be prepared to be embarressed)

Old No.7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haters are motivation like shiiit hahahha... yessiiir. and um they aint done wait till i deco steez them bitches.... -dnye

nobody's hating on you son people just aren't feelin it, but you'll have that sometimes. im not one to criticize someone just for the sake of talkin shit though so i'll at least let you know what i think...im actually feelin some of the colors and shit you got goin on, especially with half the shit people wearin nowadays thinkin they live on tokyo or some shit, but i think the weakest part of your whole joint is the letter structure...all your stuff without letters is aiight...work on your letter structure tho cause until then it just makes you come across as one of those people that are like "oh, graffiti is cool so im gonna draw some crazy letters on this shit"...which is good if your primary goal is to make money cause thats what 90% of these fuckin companies are doing these days but if your goal is to get better at it and not have people talk shit about you when you post on a GRAFFITI message board then you should prob look into that. by all means make that paper though son

nobody's hating on you son people just aren't feelin it, but you'll have that sometimes. im not one to criticize someone just for the sake of talkin shit though so i'll at least let you know what i think...im actually feelin some of the colors and shit you got goin on, especially with half the shit people wearin nowadays thinkin they live on tokyo or some shit, but i think the weakest part of your whole joint is the letter structure...all your stuff without letters is aiight...work on your letter structure tho cause until then it just makes you come across as one of those people that are like "oh, graffiti is cool so im gonna draw some crazy letters on this shit"...which is good if your primary goal is to make money cause thats what 90% of these fuckin companies are doing these days but if your goal is to get better at it and not have people talk shit about you when you post on a GRAFFITI message board then you should prob look into that. by all means make that paper though son

yes please make that paper son, so i can rob you.

Chillin, chillin. I've been in new york you know? Me and the wifey. I gotta start postin some stuff up here now that I see you in here! I remember that book you had that you said got stolen. Shit's kinda funny. I'm in VA right now but not for long. What's good this weekend? Matter of fact, send a pm(private message)PEACE

Chillin, chillin. I've been in new york you know? Me and the wifey. I gotta start postin some stuff up here now that I see you in here! I remember that book you had that you said got stolen. Shit's kinda funny. I'm in VA right now but not for long. What's good this weekend? Matter of fact, send a pm(private message)PEACE

nah, that joint was never stolen, rez just never gave it back to me..haha!! now post some shit before i hibachi chop your ass! remember that shit? :lol: