Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

quick question about TRUE COLORZ (BELTON) paint...

quick question. will delete.

i need the adress for the true colourz website. could ya help me. mods please leave here itll only take a sec and this thread gets the most hits. thanks.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

shit, im not even sure if there is one and im sellin the stuff. i think, if the section is up yet, you can go to bombingscience.com and possibly get in touch with true colorz north american man... through email.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

shit, im not even sure if there is one and im sellin the stuff. i think, if the section is up yet, you can go to bombingscience.com and possibly get in touch with true colorz north american man... through email.

i looked at bombing science, and they only have logos for it, i know ive seen a colour wheel for it before, on a website. damn....

i don't think they have a website. i use alot of true colorz and my friend imports alot over here (dublin). he gets it from france. if you get onto some french graff sites that sell paint, they might be able to hook you up with an email address or something where you can get in contact with the manufacturers.