831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"and everbody knows my name, they know my reign, i came just to blow your brain, im so insane ya know iti, lyrically straight show it. eliminate anything in my way with no rmorse"

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

yo tootie fruity patooty, see me popin dropin, nonstopin, wotch u flopin copin terrible case of plopin flareable mase in yo face , the indigestible taste of herpisitus, dont try thus, that tast was crust, wach the rust of yo style make u bust into trial, see i come through jus 4 all u fools dont wanna recunyse, like a razorblade, cut ur skull off ur skelliten, inject a srinj in ur dome and extract all the jellatin, this is the next life time and you wanna battle, im in a race car bitch ur on a horse wit a saddle. wordddddddddddddd

eary u wanna handle bizness? you know where im at pussy fuckin chump ass lilttle kid!!!!!!!

hahahahahhaahah battle omg your the biggest waist of paint ive ever seen go learn how to fill in first haha all the sudden you wanna get hard on the computer but when i go to your pad you wont come off your porch fuckin bitch ass toy

yo tootie fruity patooty, see me popin dropin, nonstopin, wotch u flopin copin terrible case of plopin flareable mase in yo face , the indigestible taste of herpisitus, dont try thus, that tast was crust, wach the rust of yo style make u bust into trial, see i come through jus 4 all u fools dont wanna recunyse, like a razorblade, cut ur skull off ur skelliten, inject a srinj in ur dome and extract all the jellatin, this is the next life time and you wanna battle, im in a race car bitch ur on a horse wit a saddle. wordddddddddddddd

hahaha yes!

dont say all salinas writers suck.

all the old writers, yolo, pear, jaws, retro.

bump noem, prize, oath, euro, huey, all the TSB boys... bump gleek.

as much as you love to hate mean, he is pretty dope.. only if he would hit real spots for the city to see.

and even people around the prunedale/aromas area.. skan, caer, saer, swef. all them.

fuck all this hate, we cant keep hatin eachother, hate the city and destroy it, not eachother.

look at all the people that come in here and think this is the 831 and this is the santa cruz, they think santa cruz has fallen off. fuck that, SC isnt as king as it used to be with guns, war, pear, clowner, mews..CBS TITS FTL TKO ATK

its just we cant rely on this for everyone to judge 831.

we have so much better graff than what is posted..