831 cali

meanone

"W831V" well wassup homie if ur a homeboy even worse..you shouldnt be bitching homie.if ur old enough to bang ur old enough to get ur ass beat by anyone or am i wrong?? im sure ur homies will give u a paca for backing down......get over it....see us in the streets and thats it..

YOUR RITE BUT AY WATS UP WITH THOSE FUCKEN 2D4 AND CFA OLD HEADS TRYING TO BIT 15 YEAR OLD YOUNG HEADS FROM SFC EVEN WROSE TRYING TO STAB THEM WTF FUCK THA WAT IF RBS AND SCF OLD HEADS WOULD TRY TO FUCK UP SLIM OR TRY TO STAM HIM WOULD THAT BE KOOL? TELL ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOUR RITE BUT AY WATS UP WITH THOSE FUCKEN 2D4 AND CFA OLD HEADS TRYING TO BIT 15 YEAR OLD YOUNG HEADS FROM SFC EVEN WROSE TRYING TO STAB THEM WTF FUCK THA WAT IF RBS AND SCF OLD HEADS WOULD TRY TO FUCK UP SLIM OR TRY TO STAM HIM WOULD THAT BE KOOL? TELL ME

RBS CAN TRY n DO WATEVER THEY WANT AND WE'LL DO THE SAME...STOP BITCHING!

THIS SHITS NEVER GONNA END SO GET USED TO IT AND BE READY.

FUCK YOU FUCKEN LIL BITCH SFC RBS QVO FUCK 2D4 SKINNY ROCKERS ILL PUT THEM ON DA GROUND WITH ONE PUNCH HA:lol:

Hahaha honestly, idgaf about 2d4 so talk that won't hurt my feelings at all. I just think you're an idiot for talking shit on 12oz when I know you wouldn't say shit if you saw one of them walking down the street. They're not all skinny rockers. You're in for a rude awakening. I hope you get your ass beat. Quit talking shit out of your ass, FAGGOT. There, I used your favorite word again haha :p

RBS CAN TRY DO WATEVER THEY WANT AND WE'LL DO THE SAME...STOP BITCHING!

THIS SHITS NEVER GONNA END SO GET USED TO IT AND BE READY.

FUK THAT SHIT ROCKERS AINT DOWN TO PULL MISSIONS OUT SCF AND RBS ARE ALL HOMIES FUCKEN Gs

Hahaha honestly, idgaf about 2d4 so talk that won't hurt my feelings at all. I just think you're an idiot for talking shit on 12oz when I know you wouldn't say shit if you saw one of them walking down the street. They're not all skinny rockers. You're in for a rude awakening. I hope you get your ass beat. Quit talking shit out of your ass, FAGGOT. There, I used your favorite word again haha :p

YOUR STUPID AY GET DA FUCK OUT OF HERE I ALWAYS HIT UP 2D4 FAGGS AND THEY ALWAYS PUNK OUT HAHAHA ORMIE MAKES ME LAUGH

fucken 76h fagget fucken fagget fagget rocker roller fagget hg32d6 faggets fucken faggets get dropped fagget fuckin fagget 78k fagget fagget fucken 5gt nobody has ever heard of these crews fagget fucken fagget fagget get dropped faggets fagget fagget.

Aye, W831V. You're an idiot! Shut the fuck up. You're probably not even legal yet. Talk some shit when you got hair on your nuts. I'm out, I gotta go do something productive like read a book, I think I lost some brain cells due to you being retarded. You know they say you are who you hang out with and I think just talking to you is a risk.

SIGH- GOOD ARTIST BUT HIT UP 15 YEAR YOUNGS HEADS NOT KOOL

GEVS- DOES DA WORK FOR SLIM

ORMIE- FUNNY LOOKING FAGGET

SAILR- FUCKEN TOY DOESN KNOW WATS UP

KUSH- HEARD HE WAS A SCRAP HIS A FUCKEN TOY

KASE-ALRITE WRITER

SLIM- TOY PUSSY WHO GETS HIS WORK DONE BY OTHERS (GEVA)

BELOE- FAGGET PUSSY TRAIDER FIRST BEING SFC HIS A TOY ANY WAYS

FASES- FUCKEN TOY WHO IS MAKING CFA LOOK HELLA TOYISH MORE THAN IT LOOKS

ICE- FUCKEN FAGGET WHOS GONNA GET FUCKED UP PICKING ON DA YOU ONES

HYPE- IS THE ONLY GOOD ONE

FUCK THE REST OF CFA AND 2D4

SIGH- GOOD ARTIST BUT HIT UP 15 YEAR YOUNGS HEADS NOT KOOL

GEVS- DOES DA WORK FOR SLIM

ORMIE- FUNNY LOOKING FAGGET

SAILR- FUCKEN TOY DOESN KNOW WATS UP

KUSH- HEARD HE WAS A SCRAP HIS A FUCKEN TOY

KASE-ALRITE WRITER

SLIM- TOY PUSSY WHO GETS HIS WORK DONE BY OTHERS (GEVA)

BELOE- FAGGET PUSSY TRAIDER FIRST BEING SFC HIS A TOY ANY WAYS

FASES- FUCKEN TOY WHO IS MAKING CFA LOOK HELLA TOYISH MORE THAN IT LOOKS

ICE- FUCKEN FAGGET WHOS GONNA GET FUCKED UP PICKING ON DA YOU ONES

HYPE- IS THE ONLY GOOD ONE

FUCK THE REST OF CFA AND 2D4

just cuz u posted that i think ur cooler than i thought u were an hour ago..

fagg...

burn it