831 cali

meanone

blah blah blah get over it^^^^if you paint people will see that no need to prove to others if you do it for other people your in it for the wrong reason kill shit people guna see point blank.....i hit fr8s last night didnt get any flicks but bet someone else will....BIGUSEMHMOBB...RIP KING MEAN...BUMP OATH.....

Yeah hop1 has alot of reason for this one if you do graff just keep to your self.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh here comes sickdrinkers friend...im sorry i try to keep the shit talking to a minimum..

i do utilize the private message option but i never get a response back...

my life is not pointless...i work, feed my seeds..lovelivelife...

and yes i do give props to my homie <--not plural..

i hope when you come out of your stage of criticizing everyones graffiti youll come out and post some of your shit...

Where they at then.Let see some new Pictures oh wait they dont paint here no more^

well if you get out of salinas and go to watson, aptos, and santa cruz you will see some scumbags shit. walk around watson and sc and you will see tags and stuff, but most of the time ppl dont flick the stuff. fersher you will see scumbags stuff by alike in santa and other heads. don't rely on the internet to see all the vandalism.

well if you get out of salinas and go to watson, aptos, and santa cruz you will see some scumbags shit. walk around watson and sc and you will see tags and stuff, but most of the time ppl dont flick the stuff. fersher you will see scumbags stuff by alike in santa and other heads. don't rely on the internet to see all the vandalism.

I dont rely on this all the time to see graffiti pic but I rather see it up close in person you have a point.