831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
One of the most Prolific Graffiti Writers of all time caught: Buket TKO

Buket TKO (aka Cyrus Yazdani) is one of the most prolific graffiti writers of all time and he has been pinched, caught, fucked, hemmed up, whatever you want to call it….this shit is for real.

Growing up in northern california I have been seeing his shit up everywhere for as long as I can remember, from Las Vegas, to Seattle, to Colorado, to Portland, and to the Bay Area. I remeber a few months back he hit the top of these huge drive in movie theatres off of Highway 50 in sacramento, the shit was probabaly 20 feet wide, 6 feet tall and around 70 feet up in the air. A week or so after he hit the drive in movies, I noticed a huge block letter he did on a 100 foot water tower near the garden highway in sac which read prominently: “B U K E T”. He is in TKO - a graffiti crew consisting of some of the most savage graffiti writers in the country. Well, I guess like they say, what goes around comes around. Buket TKO was arrested a few months back in May and is standing to face trial on 32 counts of felony vandalism, and if convicted on all charges, will face 10 to 14 years in prison (latimes.com). That is crazy to me…..anyways, it is one of the, if not the, most prolific graffiti writer ever to be caught and charged with such audacity. The only one I can think is GKAE from MSK crew in the mid 90’s who ended up doing around 5 years in prison when he was convicted.

ummm buket's already out dumbass

06-08-09_1255.jpg

bump the fuck outta abbuke and resma and bogus.. puttin it down for tng...WTF FUCK TNP have ya'll met abm man that foos a bitch some scrapas rolled up.. abm ran behind a car and held a doods hand!! HAHAH THAT SHOWS HOW TNP IS.. TNG ALL MUH FUCKIN DAY WHERE THE FUCK IS TNP AT? I DONT SEE SHIT!!! and why is someone from tnp "WERM" hating on tng when he's over here posting our shit?!?!? hahah FUCK TNP STR8 UP TNG POR VIDA CARNAL.......... - KEBS.... OVER AND OUT

bump the fuck outta abbuke and resma and bogus.. puttin it down for tng...WTF FUCK TNP have ya'll met abm man that foos a bitch some scrapas rolled up.. abm ran behind a car and held a doods hand!! HAHAH THAT SHOWS HOW TNP IS.. TNG ALL MUH FUCKIN DAY WHERE THE FUCK IS TNP AT? I DONT SEE SHIT!!! and why is someone from tnp "WERM" hating on tng when he's over here posting our shit?!?!? hahah FUCK TNP STR8 UP TNG POR VIDA CARNAL.......... - KEBS.... OVER AND OUT

im not even going to start....haha....kebs...who the fuck is that?