831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
here we go again r u serious bro get off the nuts c'mon prank dopeheads stfu yea hes tng wvk sgb who r u besides a hipster swinging from ppl's nuts!?!?!?! yeah its 6;09am twist it HARDCORE EGOISMO

hahahaha me a hipster? that's hilarious. coming from someone who bites sestors swag hahaha. you really are the wackest out of the bunch. it's not even funny.. i kind of pity you hogey you try too hard bro :(

Damn, they should make a sitcom off this thread.

Some of the shit you cats talk about is ridiculous.

As for aeus trying to clown about "being grounded" , i don't wanna scroll that far back but on your noek account you proclaimed your sister told your mom you write and know all your spots that you can't write anymore. HA HA HA, commence the bickering

Ha I remeber that shit...but aeus your nothing but talk and its funny how out of no were you talk about me,I migth not paint that much any more but my name is still on your mind bitch

Ha I remeber that shit...but aeus your nothing but talk and its funny how out of no were you talk about me,I migth not paint that much any more but my name is still on your mind bitch

your so tough for a fat guy haha. i heard you met sour and wouldn't tell him what you wrote? haha you're a little bitch dude and a toy. go back and suck on your mama's left tit haha

p.s. paint as much? hahaha i never once saw your name up besides the time you, peso, saon, and i went painting.

Damn, they should make a sitcom off this thread.

Some of the shit you cats talk about is ridiculous.

As for aeus trying to clown about "being grounded" , i don't wanna scroll that far back but on your noek account you proclaimed your sister told your mom you write and know all your spots that you can't write anymore. HA HA HA, commence the bickering

haha very true, but i kept going. pm cero

por favor

your so tough for a fat guy haha. i heard you met sour and wouldn't tell him what you wrote? haha you're a little bitch dude and a toy. go back and suck on your mama's left tit haha

p.s. paint as much? hahaha i never once saw your name up besides the time you, peso, saon, and i went painting.

Your such a bitch for a guy...sour? I never met sour in my life hahaha were did u get that from?....but tell me why are u butt hurted about me and a toy yes but better then your wack shit like I said pm me