831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Big ups to all my homies from NYC who be gettin down... And I will be back soon ... I'm sick and tired of using "Coupe"...and I just want to be back so I can go back to being "Cope2"... and Trane yu better watch out because when I get back I'm gnna finish of that beef !!!!!!!!!!

Your not going to finish any beef when you get back to new york so close ur mouth before you get ur tooth remove fucking hoe.Sure yur cope2 bitch ur getting played keep sucking dick on your knees motherfucker ill give you beef.RUN YOUR SHIT

Big ups to all my homies from NYC who be gettin down... And I will be back soon ... I'm sick and tired of using "Coupe"...and I just want to be back so I can go back to being "Cope2"... and Trane yu better watch out because when I get back I'm gnna finish of that beef !!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy mmm nope not at all much love and respect to the one's who

crush the street's Local Writers 831 for life they kan't stop us you know who you are.AND for $Coupe2$831 get the fuck out of the 831 and tell ur hommies from new york that I said FUCK YOU NIGGAS YOU CAN ALL DIE.