831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually i ran into them at the yard told amor i was gonna fuck him up, he didnt want to fight , told them they couldnt paint there no more cause they blow up the yard, 7 deep painting at 9pm is not smart...i went home to get my shit to go back when i went back no one was there....

i aint no fucking snitch homie, thats on mommas....

you feel the need to speak on my character lets meet up im more than willing to drive to salas right now.

trust me i aint no snitch, i got snitched on by my suegro, and i wish that on no one, dont care how much beef i have with them

im still dealing with that shit and its not something you should deal with...

"i heard euro busted some bitch shit and called the cops on amor and someone else at that tracks or yard watever u guys call it...jst lost all respect 4 him wen i heard that"

-remo

haha.

Euro calling the cops!?

Kids got busted and felt the need to blame someone else but themselfs.

Get over it.

He didn't call the cops.

I just lost all respect for Remo.

Oh, wait...

I never had respect for him

actually i ran into them at the yard told amor i was gonna fuck him up, he didnt want to fight , told them they couldnt paint there no more cause they blow up the yard, 7 deep painting at 9pm is not smart...i went home to get my shit to go back when i went back no one was there....

i aint no fucking snitch homie, thats on mommas....

you feel the need to speak on my character lets meet up im more than willing to drive to salas right now.

trust me i aint no snitch, i got snitched on by my suegro, and i wish that on no one, dont care how much beef i have with them

im still dealing with that shit and its not something you should deal with...

te van a cchingar remo:(

This is late as fuck but I went that night amor and slouch went to thee trains, but you fools were to deep that early. I mean I was going at that time barely to see if trains were there. And thee way you went in .. You go in from west market. Gtf hot spot fashoooo and that cop fairbanks bitch ass posts next to mobil ... You obviously haven't heard of thee gang crime rate in salas.. And yes bitch, gtf cracks down on taggers because they are considered gangs to them.. So what better place to go then thee train tracks? Where people get caughton thee fucking daily.., come on now.. Accusing someone that Tags of snitching on taggers ? Yea that adds up chumps.. Be smart about your shit, and blame your faults on yourself. Getting butthurt ain't solving shit. Oh and save.. Fuck you for going over me. I'll be seeing your shit on thee next train : ) . Bullshit aside, bump euro