831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dre dog.. PLEASE KID you gotta be kidding calling mac dre, dre dog.

and im pissed nickatina came to salinas now, all these posers are all fucking wet off him now.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2wf72n6.jpg

that mean and best look good, thats the only time ive seen the wall look halfway clean. but where is the middle of the S? hahaha the line is missing.

dre dog.. PLEASE KID you gotta be kidding calling mac dre, dre dog.

and im pissed nickatina came to salinas now, all these posers are all fucking wet off him now.

that mean and best look good, thats the only time ive seen the wall look halfway clean. but where is the middle of the S? hahaha the line is missing.

ur trippin dawg....i neva claimed mac dre was dre dog...dre dog was nickatinas name back when he dropped da new jim jones and i hate u with a passion.....i should know i have all his cds and i got his autograph

about that best throw still looks kleen.....regardless if the s looks like a c

getting his autograph makes you know more huh?

dog. dont test me on bay rap, i'll talk circles around you.

haha. i just pointed out he forgot it. stoner move.

dawg once again i never claimed to know more bay rap than u.....i dont were u got dat from...i no a lot of shit to...but i aint really a big hyphy fan...i know sum basic bay shit....dre dog, smoov-e,cougnut,i.m.p.,rbl posse,lolo swift,mac dre,e 40 basic shit like dat.....

enough of this crap.....lets see sum flix everyone

ur trippin dawg....i neva claimed mac dre was dre dog...dre dog was nickatinas name back when he dropped da new jim jones and i hate u with a passion.....i should know i have all his cds and i got his autograph

about that best throw still looks kleen.....regardless if the s looks like a c

NO WAY DAWG, YOU GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH???