831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this slurm is fresh

DSC_2276.jpg

this is trash you guys got a fucked up perception on what dope graff is, thats why i quit painting

cause its a bunch of dick riding faggots, who dont paint, and just get up on the thread thats all your ups all your ups are on paper or 12oz how fucking lame....

real niggas crushin noem oath tusle even though i dont really like him, husky even that kid fuck it even aura even though sometimes he dissapoints me, and gevs thats it the rest can fuck off.

this is trash you guys got a fucked up perception on what dope graff is, thats why i quit painting

cause its a bunch of dick riding faggots, who dont paint, and just get up on the thread thats all your ups all your ups are on paper or 12oz how fucking lame....

real niggas crushin noem oath tusle even though i dont really like him, husky even that kid fuck it even aura even though sometimes he dissapoints me, and gevs thats it the rest can fuck off.

"you guys"? the only one who bump'd it was the guy who posted it. stop being such a fuckin cry baby.

yer on 12oz dude. what the fuck do you expect from it? its not a magazine.

i'm glad that all those people are crushin. are you rollin with them? is aura disappointed in you? why the fuck does what you say even matter?

do niggas who are painting give a fuck about yer 12 oz opinion? are they reading this like "oh shit this kid knows whats up, WE ARE PAINTING"

yer 12oz opinion isnt worth a dime. chump.

"you guys"? the only one who bump'd it was the guy who posted it. stop being such a fuckin cry baby.

yer on 12oz dude. what the fuck do you expect from it? its not a magazine.

i'm glad that all those people are crushin. are you rollin with them? is aura disappointed in you? why the fuck does what you say even matter?

do niggas who are painting give a fuck about yer 12 oz opinion? are they reading this like "oh shit this kid knows whats up, WE ARE PAINTING"

yer 12oz opinion isnt worth a dime. chump.

if my opinion isnt worth a dime, why did you reply?

"kid" now thats funny...

ya shoulda left out "thats why i quit painting". ya make it seem like you gave up on graf or writing or painting because of some chumps on 12oz.

because of a fucked up perception? or because there are some dick riders? cause of some self promoters?

thats what i meant by what did you expect. there is every different kind of person on here, from toy to writer to king..and if you take the toys and the wanna-bes self promotion so personally then man, you shouldnt have even started writing or going on here

you used to paint, right? well you shoulda kept painting and kept crushing. then when you are giving props to other writers it doesnt make you look like YOU are the dick rider. i'm sure those guys kill shit..but saying that you are "disappointed" or the you "dont like" some writers is corny. who are you to be disappointed when they are doing it and by self admission, you aint doin shit.