831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yetiebrownsnewbh7.jpg

mos def you guys should take the spot back from KOG.

honestly some of the dumbest shit ive seen in a while.unless they could burn it theyll look stupid as fuck.and i doubt KOG is gonna get burned.i could see them going over it though anyways just cause theyll look like tough guys covering KOG when theyre 400 miles away in L.A. but if KOG was from 831 i bet this comment wouldnt have even been said and no thoughts of going over their piece would even come to anyones mind.

honestly some of the dumbest shit ive seen in a while.unless they could burn it theyll look stupid as fuck.and i doubt KOG is gonna get burned.i could see them going over it though anyways just cause theyll look like tough guys covering KOG when theyre 400 miles away in L.A. but if KOG was from 831 i bet this comment wouldnt have even been said and no thoughts of going over their piece would even come to anyones mind.

wtf that roller was dope as fuck, and in my opinion better than those pieces.

how bout all you bickering faggots shut up if its not your buisness.... tsb already talked to kog, dont worry about it..... and as far as the scum bags roller riding for 9 months on the line in frisco.... most shit wont last two weeks.... let alone 9 months....

fucking oath.....:D

so now im a fag huh ?

how bout all you bickering faggots shut up if its not your buisness.... tsb already talked to kog, dont worry about it..... and as far as the scum bags roller riding for 9 months on the line in frisco.... most shit wont last two weeks.... let alone 9 months....

:lol:

im trying to imagine that conversation.

KOG:hello

TSB:hey guys this is TSB:shook:

KOG:WHO??:confused:

TSB:its TSB,you guys where in frisco recently right?:shook:

KOG:yeah so:rolleyes:

TSB:well you know that tunnel you did??weeeeell that was us you went over.:bawling:

KOG:uhhh so what are you trying to say??:angry:

TSB:well some people on 12oz are saying things and its kinda hurting our rep.:crap:

KOG:well we really didnt care who we went over really.we go over rollers in chill spots all the time.how did you get our number anyways.leave us alone..click

TSB:heeeey you still there................hello...i guess they hung up..i guess we squashed it..ahhh nice to have things cleared up.:love3: