831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anyone else ever neem rolled on by pigs at aptos...seemed ludacris to me but i striaght got chased down the river....do the neighbors call the cops or what....fool crept down from the highway

if your loud enough or litter enough the city notices that shit and the next people reap the benefits of your fuck ups.... (you being the next people)

i hate beef as much as the next guy, but i wanted to send a big "fuck you" out to "shock gee" for calling me a muhfucking cop for asking where to get tips and shit in the monterey area. an' not that it's *anybody's* muhfuckin' business (beansandrice), i'm relocating from san jose, but i been fuckin' ever'where in the last year... it'd be nice not to have drive all the fuckin' way to santa cruz to get shit, so if anybody can lemme know where to buy my shit, i'd appreciate it.

what the fuck difference does it make to a cop where you buy your paint and shit anyway, shock gee? it's muhfuckin' legal to buy... you think pigs just post up at the store an' just bust kids as they walk out the door...?

i hate beef as much as the next guy, but i wanted to send a big "fuck you" out to "shock gee" for calling me a muhfucking cop for asking where to get tips and shit in the monterey area. an' not that it's *anybody's* muhfuckin' business (beansandrice), i'm relocating from san jose, but i been fuckin' ever'where in the last year... it'd be nice not to have drive all the fuckin' way to santa cruz to get shit, so if anybody can lemme know where to buy my shit, i'd appreciate it.

what the fuck difference does it make to a cop where you buy your paint and shit anyway, shock gee? it's muhfuckin' legal to buy... you think pigs just post up at the store an' just bust kids as they walk out the door...?

it's legal to buy alchohal over the age of 21...still doesnt mean you wont catch a DUI or public intox. you dont roll up to the local safeway and ask 50 year old men to buy you beer, do you?

trial and error nigga

dude, trip on this. so they went way ahead of their time and developed this thing called "Google." this may boggle your mind, but it's a search engine. you know...it's not that hard to get the hang of.

it's legal to buy alchohal over the age of 21...still doesnt mean you wont catch a DUI or public intox. you dont roll up to the local safeway and ask 50 year old men to buy you beer, do you?

trial and error nigga

ifgodonlyknew: what the fuck are you talking about...? i don't understand...i can buy my own shits... you can buy guns too, but if you shoot some fool, you go to prison... what the fuck does that have to do with me finding a paint retailer in moneterey? sheesh... like i said, cops don't wait around outside waitin' to bust you for buying shit that's perfectly legal to possess- they just wait till you fuck up and get caught doing something stupid...

supplytherocks: thanks for the advice, but google is a worthless waste o' time, and i hate fuckin' with it.

you stupid fuckin' kids have been less than helpful. obviously i can figure this shit out on my own, but in the past i've been turned on to different shit by users of this forum... mostly, however, i don't read *nuthin'* but replies to my own posts 'cuz there ain't much on "12oz" 'sides a bunch fake ass teenie-bopper wannabe's insulting each other from the comfort and safety of their mommy's home's...

my apologies if i've offended any of you grown-ups out there...