USA vs EURO: whos killing it more?

Icon

well i thought it was about time to see a forum on this topic, as both usa and europe have very different styles, but not focusing on style, who is smashing it more in all areas of graffiti? who is pushing the limits further? let battle commence...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, its 'gay' is it? riiight. well actually im sure if you give it a chance people might actually debate, post flicks etc. the fact is graffiti as a culture is expanding, and i see alot of stuff from both sides of the pond, and alot of people sayin eith usa is killing it, or european stuff. so as there is a mix or people on here, maybe might turn into a good discussion.

yeah europe is so much easyer to paint that its not much of a discussion, what city in europe is the most bombed? or likewise in the US might be more viable. and thats just my 2 cents. Berlin is bombed to high hell but i hear barcelona is comming back. Madirid still has a lot of tags from 2002. etc, whatever, etc.

yeah europe is so much easyer to paint that its not much of a discussion' date=' what city in europe is the most bombed? or likewise in the US might be more viable. and thats just my 2 cents. Berlin is bombed to high hell but i hear barcelona is comming back. Madirid still has a lot of tags from 2002. etc, whatever, etc.[/quote']

I live in Mexico and ive spotted tags from 94 still running. It's a matter of how hard the buff is in your city much more than how easy or hard it is to bomb.

Most bombed city ever = Berlin without any-fu**in doubt!

U C, there are a lot of good writers and much more whack tagging scum - all over the planet. There are a lot of writers I don't like - I don't like the colour schemes, or the style but other ppl freak out and love it (like can two, I've only liked his trains). 2Me the god of character is Mode2 - But someone else would name someone else. Someone likes Cope2 and I think well ok,... I know ppl they love the US for whatsoever and personaly I give a f**k bout where u're from. Mostly it's all bout patriotizm. And if it's not the country, then the city and finaly the suburb where you dwell at.

If ya have had asked: where are the best beer/cars from - man: Germany! England got the best pubs. Japan the best sake. Greeks the best Feta. US best Burgers. Denmark best HotDogs. Bolivia the purest coke. The Dutch the best weed. Sillicon Valley the most Software. Southern asia the youngest hoes,........... so wasup? Writing is not a product, it's no property it's a habit. an attitude and someones life.

it's all meat :P

well actually the weed in holland is overrated.... and on another note, people sayin europe is easy to paint, try paintin steel in berlin, or denmark.... that is about as hard as paintin ny subways.

Archived