marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dirty... you a jew??

I never knew...

And I thought I loved you...

But then I found out you were a jewwwww!!!

Wait... Seriously?

/nohomo

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Wow.

You truly do have a way with the English language.

I am sure that everyone on this "forum" has benefited

from your impressive abilities to allow people to hear what

you have typed. To be honest, I don't think anyone really

heard what I typed earlier. But I will, from now on, look to you

for guidance in the ways constructing my syntax.

Oh yeah...

There is no God.

If you really think there is...

Prove it.

EDIT: BUMP JEW!

Wow.

You truly do have a way with the English language.

I am sure that everyone on this "forum" has benefited

from your impressive abilities to allow people to hear what

you have typed. To be honest, I don't think anyone really

heard what I typed earlier. But I will, from now on, look to you

for guidance in the ways constructing my syntax.

Oh yeah...

There is no God.

If you really think there is...

Prove it.

EDIT: BUMP JEW!

stop bein a lame-o BRO! that was a direct quote from a movie youve never seen, prolly have but dont know it! and god is on my side last time i checked, aaaaaaahhhh

jew moms spot is dope.

but on a lighter note.

when i get dusted. i like to spread the blood like mustard. trust it, my hard core rains leave ya rusted. move over lucipher, im more ruthless uh! leave ya toothless, ya kibblets, i'll flip it.

tears dont affect me i hit em with the tech g, disrespect me, my potency is deadly. im shooting babys no if ands or maybes. hit mummy in the tummy if the hooker plays the dummy. slit the wrist of little sis, after she suck my dick. i stabbed her brother with the ice pick. because he wanted me to fuck him from the back. but smalls dont get down like that. got ya father hidin in a room, fucked him with a broom. slit him down the back and threw salt in the wound. Anybody step into my path is fuckin feelin it! hardcore, I got it sucked like a pussy

stab ya til you're gushy, so please don't push me I'm using rubbers so they wont trace the semen The black demon, got the little hookers screamin

Because you know I love it young, fresh and green

with no hair in between, know what I mean?

actually you didnt hear it you read it. moron.