marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UTI is really uncool. You're a fucking wannabe. And a biter, and you still suck after so long. Go away. Where's VA's roller game? Where's yours? I still can't see it, even after the close up. You both are shitty, still, and probably will remain that way. That roller looks like butt.

I'm not talking any more shit, when I see your bullshit, I'm going to go over it, and take a picture, then post it. And Joose too. Fuck both of you. And fuck snitches.

hit up dash2000 and pryer, thus ,skiller, selex, aloy, fuss, phib, phixer, fear and dove hit em up they will tell you old skool since 99 born and raised 562 area all day im bout to move back to la at least everyone is cool with each other and dont talk all types of shit about each other. va has alot of writers and only a handfull of em are worth looking at. i have no problems with anyone out here i give mad props to those who stay up all night and bomb i dont want beef with anyone i just want to put my mark on society and just cause i chill with joose everyone fucks with me, im fuckin tierd of this shit just catch spots and stop talkin shit.........,

hit up dash2000 and pryer, thus ,skiller, selex, aloy, fuss, phib, phixer, fear and dove hit em up they will tell you old skool since 99 born and raised 562 area all day im bout to move back to la at least everyone is cool with each other and dont talk all types of shit about each other. va has alot of writers and only a handfull of em are worth looking at. i have no problems with anyone out here i give mad props to those who stay up all night and bomb i dont want beef with anyone i just want to put my mark on society and just cause i chill with joose everyone fucks with me, im fuckin tierd of this shit just catch spots and stop talkin shit.........,

Another dude from CA, who thought he'd run shit, and wow us with his style. Probably a squid. :scrambled: