Super Duper Toy Thread

cretin

Rules of this thread:

if you get told to come here by three or more people then do it

you can go back to the regular toy thread if you feel your good enough or if people tell you you should ( but if you get told to come back here then do it)

NO ONE is to go on this thread to call people toys or tell them they suck thats why there here, only people who want to give advice should go on this

and you can bitch all you want here cus then the serious writers that are lookin to get better dont have to deal with all the bullshit

not doin this to be an asshole i just think that this way people will get better and there wont be so much bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if this works then my eyes will feel a bit better

im glad someone feels the same way, but it wont work cus all the egotistic mutherfuckers aint gonna admit that they do suck enough to be in this

if this works then my eyes will feel a bit better

yea and hopefully all the bullshit beef will end and the other thread can go back to actual crits and advice...

but i really doubt this will work. just like the "toy battle thread" i tried to make.:rolleyes:

hope it works tho

peace

^^ lol, well at least the battles are organized.

all the threads i looked at didnt have so many goddamn retards on them as on here

maybe i was lookin at different ones than u were.

I guy named StarzAbove organized the battle thread for years, I think 12oz is still adjusting to his retirement

I guy named StarzAbove organized the battle thread for years' date=' I think 12oz is still adjusting to his retirement[/quote']

yea i know that.

it got really lame after he stopped organizin it...

i tried to do the same thing with a separate battle thread for toys but it didnt work for some reason... whatever. i would do it again if anyone actually would follow.

stop making toy threads! god damn there is like one of these closed everyday..just go to the OG toy thread:shakehead:

:shakehead::shakehead:im shaking my head at u bec u suck ! if u didnt c this thred was a huge joke and makin fun off the lil dum ass kids who rune the "og' toy thred.... then your fuckin dum!

Archived