MASH OUT POSSE

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok' date=' as i said, 'handle ur bizness' ep and 'to the death'.[/quote']

YO "TO THE DEATH" WAS THE FIRST CD I PUT ON MY XBOX AND LISTENEND TO WHILE I SMOKED DUST BLUNTS & PLAYED SEGA GT 2002. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO CD BURNER AND CANT PROCURE THE SHIT FOR YOU MY NIGGA, BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN HIT ME ON THE CHIRP AND I CAN PLAY THEM OVER THE PHONE FOR YOU.

ON A SIDE NOTE, THERES A NAS BLEND TAPE I THINK DIRTY HARRY DID WHERE HE PUT THE "MADE YOU LOOK" ACCAPELLA OVER THE "HOW ABOUT SOME HARDCORE" INSTRO...IF SOMEONE FINDS THIS, AND PUTS IT IN MY HAND, I'LL GIVE YOU THE REST OF MY NEWPORTS. :scrambled:

yeah, thats the one. it's also got

'Slum as* wanna be, hard as* nigga

Coldball butter-soft, lard as* nigga'

'half ghetto predator, half retarded motherfucker

which enables me to be one cold hearted motherfucker'

theres a ton of awesome lines on that shit.

YO "TO THE DEATH" WAS THE FIRST CD I PUT ON MY XBOX AND LISTENEND TO WHILE I SMOKED DUST BLUNTS & PLAYED SEGA GT 2002. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO CD BURNER AND CANT PROCURE THE SHIT FOR YOU MY NIGGA, BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN HIT ME ON THE CHIRP AND I CAN PLAY THEM OVER THE PHONE FOR YOU.

ON A SIDE NOTE, THERES A NAS BLEND TAPE I THINK DIRTY HARRY DID WHERE HE PUT THE "MADE YOU LOOK" ACCAPELLA OVER THE "HOW ABOUT SOME HARDCORE" INSTRO...IF SOMEONE FINDS THIS, AND PUTS IT IN MY HAND, I'LL GIVE YOU THE REST OF MY NEWPORTS. :scrambled:

dirty harry ft. nasir jones living legends mixtape

if thats what your talking about i got that shitt

you got it here I am,

seeking name something 90% of the time I got it

I got 600 gigs worth of music dating back from 1960 all genres:D

thats weak nigga. I got that unreleased posse cut from JC Stunta and the 12BOYZ, the Gospel of Thuggin