Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've weighed in on the name thing a mess of times on here and here's my 6 cents:

if you want to write a name thats already taken and you KNOW that it's already taken you will just have to deal with the consequences of looking like a sucker the more and more known you get. if you are ok with the idea of looking foolish to those around you cool...go for it. just realize that your whole career you will end up in conversations like this.

in some rare instances that shit can catch up with you and you might have to deal with the consequences physically...its rare but i have seen it happen. tyke tfo - tyke awr at the martinez gallery comes to mind. ink 76 and a CT ink also if u want to reference anything closer to home.

better advise here would be to take the warning of those around you and just change your names...you're not that far into the game where anyone really knows who you are anyway so you have plenty of time to build up a new moniker. there is no shame in that.

take it as friendly advise

the same name thing ......as i remember it yeah at times it came to blows but i also remember dudes would BATTLE for the same name with the end result neither would bend...... i say let the art speak for itself .if you can burn that name harder, motherfuckers will know ...its like fushigi its a skill game ....quality not quanity .......for me anyways ...theres my 2 cents, im broke now ....

in some rare instances that shit can catch up with you and you might have to deal with the consequences physically...its rare but i have seen it happen. Ink 76 and a CT ink also if u want to reference anything closer to home.

That was never physical, Ink76 handled it like a gentleman with class, which was probably appropriate given Ink/NE's age at the time.