Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
First of all, i dont know who this straight fellow is from spray can art, second, ive never seen a good elk piece bsides my dude; third of all what do you write to be raggin on a style i worked hard as fuck for.......

1st sorry for the typo,Gnome CWK from NYC look it up. 2nd the real Elk is dope, look him up. 3rd that 3d shit is...well nevermind

o well says the dude that jacked his name from straight from spraycan art..

who gives a shit. that shit is from the 80s. its 2011. there are like 20 other gnomes in the u.s..

how the fuck do u know if he jacked it. were u there when he was looking through the book and said, " hmmmm. i really like that tag. i think im gonna jack it !" no you wasnt, so get off his dick.. JUST SAYIN.

and for gods sake stop posting those sler&klan throwies, ima have to go see an optomitrist or some shyt afta lookin at dat ishh..... real nukkas lik showts peas connect-i-cut.

YO. HOW U GONNA GET AT DUDES LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE IN THE STREETS PUTTING IN WORK AND YOUR BEHIND YOUR GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE, 2 MILES IN THE WOODS PAINTING FOR 4 HOURS. REALLY MAN, COME ON. U REALLY GONNA COME AT THESE DUDES WITH THAT SHIT. WHO KNOWS, THEY MIGHT BE PASSING THROUGH YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD NEXT! IF IT WASNT FOR THE INTERNET. NON OF YOUR SHIT WOULD BE SEEN CUZ NOT EVERBODY IN CT GOES FOR NATURE WALKS IN THE WOODS.

Sever tci and Sever msk

Eros akb and Eros imok

We could go on for days....

bad examples, same w/ ewoks because they all started in the 80's or very early 90's before the internet and most graff mags and had been rockin their names for years before the heard of each other.