Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

All paint has been reduced to another 2.00 off with this printed post

*The statements expressed by SEMEROCK are solely those of the author of the post and do not reflect the views of mcbaldylocks, ILCrew, and/or East Coast Paint Supply.

However, if SEMEROCK wants to come down to the shop on Saturday to chill, sketch, and possibly beatbox, there is a possibility for some free giveaways!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Speaking of free giveaways...

I heard these cats are making a super dope tee just for this particular event happening this Saturday the 11th to giveaway to anyone that cops more than like 12 cans....

These cats be buggin'.

I wonder if Cas will share some of his Goose with me...or at least get up in my book. I wonder if I bring my hot girlfriend he will try to touch her...heard he's pretty handsome.

I think scoe.1 has tourette's...I don't even see a Jas 7 piece, just a bunch typing and replies.

In any event...damn, Semerock is going? Oh man, I'mma have to break out some clean socks and fresh Pumas...I am super stoked for Saturday!!

I'mma have my mom drop me off super early and I ain't ever gonna leave.

Is the new "legal" spot in Hartford going to be on actual concrete or shitty plywood walls?

I don't think that the "skate park" in Hartford actually has any walls to paint.

Shitty plywood that will be primed 1st with all weather paint but theirs a catch the rest of the park can be bombed as dudes wish. This park is for the community we looked at 5 points as inspiration. We want the inside of the park to look Bananas crazy

Shitty plywood that will be primed 1st with all weather paint but theirs a catch the rest of the park can be bombed as dudes wish. This park is for the community we looked at 5 points as inspiration. We want the inside of the park to look Bananas crazy

Pook and Son are going to have a field day over there. Does anyone even paint in Hartford anymore?