Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jas7=winning

well rounded writer

doing all things graff

the rest of you young mfkrs need to go out and take those risks and earn those stripes

Pure Risk Of Skills bitches

.take my soul jas7.your the bestest.i will never bite your shit.real niggas dont talk about there own shit.style mite be your downfall.:lol: sike u the man....lol king jas.that shit dont sound right..megnifico..833 park st.....hartford ct 4floor 93 94 95 96 97 98 5star G.. I DONT FEAR A FUCKIN THING. LIKE JAS 7.BUT I GOT MORE STYLE..MEGA IM AROUND THE BLOCK NOW ..HIT ME IF U WANT TO PAINT.....

lou is dope!?:rolleyes: bump that ch1 right the fuck on outta here homey, why because he gave you paint for that day a spot to paint his precious canvas for his pathectic weak ass spot .....dance lil puppet dance ....

dont worry hang with him long enough he will show you his true colors i assure you loco ..pun intended ....

i dont dance and sure ass hell dont go there with my hands out, known him for years and graff definately wouldnt be part of arts n ideas if it wasnt for him holdin down the art for years, not that hes just a real ass dude and has been for the last 5 years

i dont dance and sure ass hell dont go there with my hands out, known him for years and graff definately wouldnt be part of arts n ideas if it wasnt for him holdin down the art for years, not that hes just a real ass dude and has been for the last 5 years

ah i see... well im only speaking from personal experience and no matter how you cut it .it boils down to perspective...... 5 yrs lol!oh yeah thats years in the game my bad !? i guess thats a long time for you...... well ive known him be since like the fuckn 80s my friend i have a broader scope he aint nothn but a 2 face poser scenester and the king of empty promises i was only tryn to give the heads up .....if it works for you ,so be it you were warned ....im done